Chapter 11: The first Brush with Tartarus

Don't own PJO or HoO or SAO

Percy's POV

I woke up, looking around, I noticed that Artemis wasn't beside me. Quickly getting ready I ran out the door, but as soon as I got two feet from the door Annabeth hit me.

Annabeth's POV (Didn't expect this did ya?)

I looked at Percy, he was on top of me, blushing I pushed him off, he laughed slightly sitting on the Artemis cabin steps. "Oh yea....now that your hear....I have to tell you something....".

He looked at me as he said those Solemn words, I nodded for him to continue, he looked me in the eye. He then said those words...that changed my life...

"Atticus said, 'I love you, I will always.'", Percy looked away getting up, he walked away. I got to my knees. I looked at the ground, he was ALIVE!

I couldn't believe it, I stood up and started to walk to the forest, to just think about how awesome that was.....

Piper's POV (NEW POV'S WOW!!)

Walking around I noticed that no one else was by the borders, me and Logan were going to meet up. I watched as he walked up the hill.

his aura of power hit me before he got up the hill, stunned for a second I looked on as he finally was next to me.

"Hey!" I said kissing him, he kissed back his solemn face turning into a smile...then to a angry face. He pushed me behind him and then he drew his sword.

I looked were he was, and saw....a deathly pale full black Greek armor, no helmet a cape...and a huge sword.

"Dad" Logan said, I gasped "Tartarus?"  see when some people say 'dad' its usually meant they were lame. For Logan he said 'dad' because his dad was a pyscho Primordial who wanted to kill his friends.

Logan hugged and kiss me, then pushed me towards the camp, "Get the others...its going to be a long battle....".

I nodded running down the hill....

Percy's POV

I looked at Artemis, smiling we haven't been able to hang out because no one knew about us yet. "So when do you think everyone should know?".

Artemis looked at me, she looked like she was lost in thought , then she kissed me. I pulled away a moment later, "We tell them tomorrow! you kissed me for one moment so one day!".

Artemis said smiling, I smiled at her and kissed her again, "Ok..." I whispered in her ear. We kissed some more till Atticus pushed me.

Artemis and me both scrambled of each other, Atticus smiled I stuttered out "W-we were just....". I held my hand up with my index finger, Atticus smiled even more.

"Just laying on each other? HA! I know about you too....", I sighed getting up and helping Artemis. "Piper came in frantic said something about Logan in trouble...".

Atticus said gripping his sword, Artemis sneered "Mister all powerful hoster of the Primordial's is in trouble?".

She put her hands on her hips, "Its Tartarus Artemis, and our plan isn't ready yet!". Atticus said and ran towards the hill.

**************

When we got there all the camp was trapped in battle, and in the middle was Logan and Tartarus. Who looked the same as when I seen him in Tartarus.

I jumped into battle with Riptide, Artemis went to Tartarus, fighting along with Logan.

****************

Tartarus was on the end of his ropes, Logan was using all of his power and Artemis was too. All of his minions were dead, and we were watching the big fight.

Tartarus came to realization that he was out-numbered, so he took his chance and disappeared. We all cheered and ran to the Pavilion.....

hey guys my internets back!!!! AND my computer doesn't have a virus anymore! So I've been trying to right this chapter buuuuut.......my internet went down for six days....then I couldn't use the internet because I had a virus! I would've updated before but I gave up after THE THIRD TIME! my computer deleted my 1000 word chapter and I stopped.....I finally have everything stable and updates will hopefully be every three days!