Chapter 2: Its Time...For work

DONT OWN PERCY JACKSON....OR HoO! oh yea I dont condone self harm!

***** (dont name them...)

Percy P.O.V

In the morning,

I heard a knock on the door and seen Jason standing alone, tense, I got up tenderly looking at him from the window. I opened the door on the second knock, and from the angle of the window I couldn't see his face. But up close, he was mad....Very mad.

Fist clenched, he gritted out from his clamped teeth, "I came to apologize for my rude behavior Jackson...I should have asked why you were being such a jerk in the first place....So why?"

 Basically I cried, "I told you I haven't spoke to you in over four hours now, I never acted like a jerk to you without apologizing if I was!"

Jason's face grew slightly red, "Don't act like you never called me a piece of shit....DON"T ACT YOU DIDN'T CALL PIPER A WHORE YOU SHITE STAIN!!!". He threw a right hook that hit me in the jaw, and knocked me down.

In a reaction I swept his legs from under him, and he fell on the ground, I got up and he did too throwing another punch. This time I dodged and jabbed his ribs, He jumped on me, Hitting any were he could.

I started to panic and screamed at him, "GET OFF OF MEE!" I threw a punch and another, but the son of Jupiter was in a blind rage and took it like a champ. Chiron came over ripping Jason off of me.

"JASON GRACE! WHAT IS YOUR BLITHERING PROBLEM!!!" Chiron yelled, Jason yelled back what he told me. That I called them names....But I didn't...."Percy Jackson....I am deeply ashamed of you, why would you insult your friends....Much less push Piper into a railing and Jason on the ground?"

Must have missed that part, I cried "I didn't!" then ran into my cabin closing the door. I wanted out of that torturous scene. Chiron tried to coax me to come out, and Jason yelled at me calling me defiling names.

they eventually left and I got peace to cry alone, but after about a hour of that I heard a gentle knock. I opened it up to see Hazel, she walked in, "We need to talk..." She said, I nodded sitting down on the green sheets.

"Frank's mad because of what you did, I wanted you to know that you should apologize....Please..." her eyes pleading. I got up "I didn't do anything I'm telling the truth!" I half-yelled.

She sighed, her face hardening and walked out after saying, "Jason said you'd deny it....I hoped you would tell the truth but I guess jerks lie...". I closed the door, done with everybody...The sounds of laughing caught me off guard all the same though.

Standing or was standing at the door was The Stolls and Leo, they posted a message on the door. I picked it up and read it....Crying....

It read 'for being mean to Piper and hurting her, including Jason, calling Grover a worthless Satyr that couldn't do anything right...Beating Connor black and blue last night...Slapping Leo...And just being a complete douche we wanted to say that nobody at camp wants you hear....Screw you....Die....'

I  sobbed back into my cabin, I yelled at the wall before I finally snuck into the Big house to find Chiron yelling at Jason, "HE HAS GONE TO FAR! PERCY JACKSON IS IN TROUBLE!". I ran out I guess they didn't see me though that was good.

I went to the beach to get away, I spent some time there, until I heard laughing....Annabeth's laughing....

I sighed, I would say by to her and then leave...That's all I could do now. I walked past a little hill of sand and the scene before me.....I could not take it....

In the sand layed Atticus with Annabeth on top of him, I yelled something I don't remember, she looked up and screamed at me, her eyes blood-shot tears formed and I ran.

I ran back to my cabin, I ran to a drawer were a pocket knife was kept...I opened it up and slit my right wrist. "This is a dream....THAT'S ALL THIS IS!!!!" I screamed the blood flowing down my arm.

The crimson liquid dripped onto the floor staining it, I fell down the floor slapping me as I hit it. I cried there slitting deeper...and Deeper....until....The pain....Funnily....It went away....As darkness consumed me...

"AHHH" I sighed, the pain deepening, The pocket knife sunk deep into my stomach, I was still relieving the events of three weeks ago, my mind still hasn't fully comprehended what happened. I mean after everything...Getting Zeus' masterbolt back, getting the Golden Fleece...Saving Artemis...Navigating the Labyrinth.....Defeating Kronos....Everything to defeat Gaia...We've went through Tartarus together....I fell in there for her too....I-I don't get why she or when she stopped loving me...

countless people came to the door to make sure I was alive...when I said leave they burned me and left. I sighed I wanted to die...but not yet...Not just right yet....I needed to hurt him....Stab Atticus....Or kill him....Yes that would be better...Kill that scum of a son of Hades....

un-stabbing myself I got up but fell, I heard a flash and Nico stood there, his face turned to horror as he seen me, covered in blood and....Other things...

"PERCY ARE YOU OK?" He screamed, I looked up at him and said feebly, "Leave....Just go...". he knelled down "no I won't" he tried to get the knife from me.

This time with more strength I yelled "LEAVE YOU WORTHLESS KID!" Hey if they thought I was bad my as well be right? No?...

He looked hurt but left, I stabbed myself once more crying but loving it, I wanted to die...Maybe if I was lucky I would go to the fields of Asphodel instead of the Fields of Punishment for this...

With that happy thought I went unconscious....

Second re-written chapter!