Chapter Nineteen: Jackass

Start from the beginning

"Couldn't we try at least getting to Harris?" Scott asked, not liking the idea of stealing something from Allison.

"My dad put him on a 24-hour protective detail, ok? The necklace is all we got," Stiles replied, placing his water back down on his tray, as he spoke.

"So, you'll have to try and steal it Scott," I state, taking another bite of my apple, as Scott faces forward.

"Alice, Stiles, he's watching us," Scott states out of nowhere, making Stiles and I look to the table with Jackson on, staring right at us.

"Act normal," Scott said, and so I did, I took another bite of my apple, and chewed it. But then I heard a bite from another table and Scott heard it too, but he let it show, but I had more control.

"Scott... Can you hear me? You can, can't you?" Jackson said, looking at Scott, I could just sense what he was doing.

"What's wrong?" Stiles had noticed Scott's discomfort, and spoke up.

"Jackson's talking to me, he knows I can hear him," he said, looking at Stiles and I. Stiles peered over to look at Jackson for a second. "Look at me," Scott rushed out, making Stiles look back to him. "Just talk to me. Act normal. Pretend that nothing's happening," Scott rushed out, kind of scared.

"Are you trying to pretend not to hear me?" Jackson had said, not only Scott could hear him, I could as well. But he didn't know that.

"Say something. Talk to me, one of you," Scott said, but Stiles throws his hand around, stressing himself.

"I can't think of anything. My mind's a complete blank," Stiles replied, as I looked at him. For the first time, his mind was blank.

"Your mind's blank? You can't think of something to say?" Scott said, slightly annoyed at the situation.

"Not under this kind of pressure," Stiles said, looking back forward. But I felt like Jackson wasn't in his place anymore, making me look towards the table.

"He's not even sitting with them anymore," I said, but he was still in the canteen, I could sense him and most of all I could smell him. Scott looked around the canteen for a few moments.

"Where the hell is he?" he states, asking his question to both of us, but we hadn't the clue.

"Looking for me, McCall?" Jackson states, somewhere in the room, but I knew he was in a corner of the canteen. As I focused on his voice, and soon enough I heard his heartbeat and no one else's. Took me years to learn how to do that, how to focus on someone and block every sound.

"I mean, can you even play lacrosse?" Jackson had asked Scott, pulling me from my thoughts and the past memories.

"Yes," Scott replied bluntly to him, his hand gripped around his own water bottle.

"I'll bet my new co-captain's gonna score a bunch of shots tonight, aren't you?" Jackson said, every word making him angry and it was clear as day. "And while you're pretending you're not a lying cheat, I'm gonna ruin your life if you don't give me what I want. And you know what I'm gonna start with?" There were a few moments of silence, ready for the climax. "Her," I guess he was referring to Allison. "I'm gonna destroy any chance you'll ever have with her." I heard his hand tighten its grip around the bottle of water, the sound piercing my ears, but I didn't let it show. "And when I'm done with that, I'm gonna get her all alone, and I'm gonna get my hands all over that tight little body,"

"Scott, come on, you can't let him do this. You can't let him have this kind of power over you," Stiles said to him, leaning over me, to say to Scott. But Scott didn't listen to Stiles, as he continued to listen to Jackson.

"I'm gonna do everything you never got the chance to do," I could hear Scott now grip onto his tray, and his plate started to shake, with the grip on the tray. "And, Scott, she's gonna beg for more. I'll bet she likes to get loud. Maybe she's even a screamer. How are you gonna feel, Scott..." The shaking of Scott's tray only grew louder and more violent with every word Jackson had said to him so far. "When she's screaming my name?"

Just then, I heard Scott's tray snap in half, and I looked at him, and saw the tray broken, but this made everyone in the canteen stop what they were doing and stare at Scott. Scott was breathing heavily, and his heart was beating fast, as he looked over to a corner that held Jackson, smirking to himself. I placed my hand on Scott's shoulder, comforting him.

"Hey, it's alright. Don't let him get inside your head Scott. You're better than this," I spoke softly, and he seemed that his breathing got back to normal, and he was getting under control. I heard Jackson take a bite of his apple. I could sense that he was smirking at Scott, knowing he got him angry. Time to teach him a little lesson...

As Jackson chewed on the apple piece, I waved my hand under the table, and suddenly, he began to cough up the apple piece he was chewing. Going into a coughing fit. Everyone in the canteen looked at him worriedly, but I just smirked to myself, as my eyes never left Scott's.

"Karma's a bitch," I replied smugly, making Scott crack a small smile.

Jackson shouldn't have tormented Scott like that, it was wrong, and truth be told. I was falling for their friendship, for all of them, not Jackass -- Jackson, I mean -- though. Maybe somewhere deep down in his cold beating heart was a slither of goodness, time would only tell...

....................................

A/N

Quick change to her Necklace, I recently got this from a site, and I think it fits perfect for Alice. So this will be her Necklace, that will give her extra power, and it's a Rose Quartz Crystal, with an Infinity Heart Sign.

 So this will be her Necklace, that will give her extra power, and it's a Rose Quartz Crystal, with an Infinity Heart Sign