Chapter 5

SARAHS POV

I woke up to a warm, muscular arm around me. I rubbed niall's fingers till we woke up. The bed was so comfortable and in his arms I felt so safe, I could lay here for the rest of my life.

" good morning sweetie!" he wispered in my ear and then kissed my cheek. I turned around so we were facing eachother. I fet his cool breath on my forehead.

The moment was ruined by non other than the boys. They knocked on the door and then walked in without waiting for an answer.

"EW! NIALL! PDA!" louis yelled

"shh! Quite Lou!" Niall wispered

"sorry! Simon wants you up for the interview!" Louis said.

"okay" Niall said

"am I coming?" I asked

" that's up to you. Do u want to tell the world about us?" Niall asked

"um, sure, well what do you think?" I asked

"I think you guys should!" louse butted in.

" okay. What do I wear?" I asked

" something nice..." Niall said

I slowly rolled out of bed and went to my suit case to pull out the only dress I brought with me.

" how about this...." I asked holding the dress up to me.

" perfect!" Niall said

I walked into the bath room and changed. I did my hair and make- up as well and then walked out.

The room I walked into was different now then it was when I went into the bathroom. The boys were gone and Niall was standing in the middle of the room fully clothed with two girls standing around him doing his make-up and hair.

"wow! You don't have to do anything around her do yah," I said to him. When he turned around and looked at me, his face was perfect, not a flaw showed through the make up. Not that I don't like his flaws.

We walked up to each other until we were just millimeters apart. Then he kissed me on my lips. We stood there for a while even when the other boys walked in. I herd Lou say something and under my lips I could feel Niall smile at whatever Lou said.

Niall eventually pulled away and when he did we just look at each other until his make-up artist came over, grabbed my arm, and took me to the bathroom where she fixed and added to my make-up.

Once she was done I walked back out to the room were all the boys were dressed and looked flawless. I guess I looked kind of like them but not really. Niall put his elbow out and I put my hand on his arm as we walked out of the hotel room. This might be the best day I have had with them! I walked to the elevator and to the limo with a huge smile on my face!

" we get to ride in a limo?!" I said very surprised

" of corse!" Niall said as we drove off.

"so what was up with you in the elevator yesterday?" Niall asked

" I have two working hands! She didn't need to carry my stuff. It was weird!" I said

" just don't do it again okay? Just let them do it, it's there job they get paid!" Niall pleated

"okay." I said

When we got to the building we pulled up and there were hundreds of screaming fans at the front door. The body guards blocked them off till we got to the door and then walked in. There was five seats up on a stage that was surrounded by fans. We were quickly rushed behind stage.