Chapter 4

SARAHS POV

When I got out of the shower, I out my clothes on and rapped my hair in a towel. Then I walked out. It was a long shower so I wondered what went on while I was asleep....

As I walked past the beds, I realized three if the bed sheet were pulled. As I walked out to the main area, Niall was at the table on his Mac and zayn was watching TV.

Niall herd me walk into the kitchen and came around and hugged me from behind. I just smiled.

We didn't say anything. The room was so quite, probably to let the boys sleep.

I started opening a can if spaghetti Os but destroyed the can before I could get it open. Niall came over and just started laughing. He opened the can easily. And went and sat back down. We were all still being quite.

" Zayn. Do you still smoke?" I said at a normal volume.

There was a kind off long pause.

"Yes." he said

" Why? I mean, everyone says it's bad! Why did you start?" I asked.

" I don't know." he said

" please... Please stop..... For me..." I said in the cutest voice I could make.

" I'm trying." he said.

I ran up to him and hugged him while he was laying on the couch. We hugged for a while...

When I finally let go, I saw small tears rolling down his face. I wiped them away with my thumb.

"thank you" he whispered to me

I just smiled.

Then I got up, got my food, and sat across from Niall.

"No, you sit here! " he said patting the seat next to him. I got up and moved over. I looked on his computer. He was on twitter.

"we met on that website...." I said

" yah, we did didn't we.." he said and smiled

He stole some of my food which didn't surprise me...

I got more food and and we sat down and ate together for a while, watching the world go by, whispering, laughing, having fun being ourselves.

Eventually we ended up on the couch were we laid down and watched a movie once the boys got up and cooked popcorn. We watched Toy Story. Right after the movie started, I looked out the window and watched the sun set. I slowly whispered the lyrics to a song.

" the broken clock Is a comfort.... It helps me sleep at night.... Maybe it will stop tomorrow.... From stealing all my time...."

Niall hugged me as he watches the sunset too. Once the sun was gone, I laid back down and watched the movie in niall's arms.

I must have fallen asleep, because when I woke up the bus had stopped moving.

Suddenly it was crazy. The movie was paused and all of the boys were in the back packing suit cases in the back of the bus, even Niall.

I sat up but stayed in the couch.

" good morning sleepy head!" Niall said. " we are at the hotel. Here put this on and keep the hood up. Once the gards get back we will go up to our rooms and you and go to bed sleepy. Just a warning, there are crazy fans out there. Get dressed!" he said

I slipped on the black hoodie and sun glasses and then turned around and looked out the window to a huge amount of fans. The windows were tinted so I can c them but they can't see me. They were all out there with cameras waiting for the boys to get off the bus. They were so excited. I'm so lucky i get to see what happened on the inside.

The guards walked in and the took one boy off the bus and walked him to his room before coming back to get the next one.

It seemed like to everyone but Niall, I was invisible. They are probably just tired, I thought. Then I realized that none of the boys carried there suit cases, another person carried it and walked right behind them.

Once Zayn, Liam, and Harry were off the bus, it was time for me and Niall. I was so tired. I walked right next to Niall as we walked through the parking garage to the hotel room.

"HI NIALL!" the fans yelled as we got off the bus. As we entered the hotel, I thought I herd someone yell "WHO'S THAT!?" but I don't know.

When we got into the elevator, it was me, Niall, three security gards, and two people carrying our luggage who got it.

" I'll get that!" I said as I tried to take my bag from that person's hand. Niall tried to stop me but I took it from her. Then I reached into my pocket and pulled out a ten dollar bill.

" thanks! Here, you deserve it!" I said and handed it to her. She tried to stop me but I made her take it.

When the elevator got to our floor, I pulled my suit case behind me as they walked us to the room.

"we each get a room?" I said

" yah. I hope you don't mind but I told them to get one room for us." he said

" no that's fine" I said

When w walked in the door he picked me up an took my bag. He laid me down on one of the two beds. I rolled over to look at him, he was walking towards the door.

" before you go-" I said and he turned around.

" can you hand me some sleeping clothes from my bag?" I said with my eyes half closed.

"sure." he said. A few minutes later some clothes were put next to me. " here, I'll be back, I'm just making sure everyone is settled and I'll say good night to the boys." he kissed me on my cheek and left

I changed into the clothes and fell asleep the second I laid down....