Unpredictable ~ Chapter 19.

Start from the beginning

"You 2 are a pair of dumbasses, you must've forgotten when Guren played hero that one time."

I did remember that one time when I got dragged into some alleyway and Guren had to save me.

"Anyways..." I said loudly, edging Guren to begin the meeting,

"Right," Guren got straight to the point, "As you all have probably realised the vampires are aware of what happened to Yuu-"

"You mean Yuu 2.0" Shinya interrupted,

Guren sighed, "Yes, Yuu 2.0." He rolled his eyes, "As I was saying, they're well aware of him and that means the next time they attack they're coming harder than ever."

There were several hums Of agreement from around the room before Guren continued, "That means things will most likely not go as smoothly as we hope. So, Shinya."

Shinya raised an eyebrow at Guren, "Hm?"

"If something happens to me, Shinya will be taking command,"

"Me?" Shinya echoed emotionless,

"Don't be ridiculous, nothing will happen to you." Mito muttered,

"Ok, but you are all to follow this, am I clear?"

"Yes, sir." Everyone chorused,

"Perfect, as of now there are no further orders, most of them will be coming from the Hiragi's anyway. Our next mission will be very spontaneous but I believe in us."

"So what do we do in the meantime?" I asked stretching,

"In the meantime? Just train as usual." He said relaxed, "Oh, speaking of which, Sayuri and Y/N, I'm going to need you to test the newbies and the trainees together, as soon as possible,"

I groaned the same time Sayuri obediently replied with a "Yes, sir."

"I thought I'd never have to step foot in that classroom ever again," I moaned,

"Oh, you won't. It's going to be in the training facility." Guren shrugged,

"You know what I meant!" I rolled my eyes, "Anyway, I'm free tomorrow."

"Me too, have they been notified, sir?"

"Not yet, Shigure, will you be able to let them all know by tonight."

"Yes, sir,"

"Nice. That's all from me. Does anyone want to input or ask anything else?"

"How and when did you and Y/N start dating." Shinya asked and Goshi hummed and nodded his head in approval of the question,

"You're all dismissed." Guren said ignoring them and standing up,

Shinya turned to me and opened his mouth to get an answer but I glared at him and crossed my arms before the words could leave, "Mind your own business."

"Hmph, this isn't the last from me." Shinya stood up dramatically,

"We know." I said cooly, Guren was long gone, not wanting to deal with Shinya.