1

London sat in the corner of Starbucks, in her own little world; isolated from the people around her. She was busy looking for a condo. They weren't cheap at all.

Her mother had been diagnosed with cancer a little over six months ago. She wasn't recovering as fast as they expected, which to her meant she was closer to dying.

"London?" She looked up from her MacBook Air, and slowly pulled her earbud from her ear.

"Yes?" She responded. As he began talking, she took a moment to take in his appearance. He was bald, way over-tanned and he had on a suit.

As he was talking she averted her attention back to her laptop, tuning him out.

"Did you hear me?" She snapped her head back up, then sighed. She really wanted him to leave as soon as possible. She shook her head, and bit her lower lip nervously. "What did you say?"

He sighed, over dramatically which made her furrow her eyebrows in confusion. If he was going to be rude, then he can escort himself from her table. "I SAID, are you looking to be a model? Because you my dear have the looks-" "No."

She shook her head, putting her earbud back in. The guy in front of her would NOT move. It aggravated her, but she didn't show it. She only turned up the volume on her iPhone, which blasted Comforting Inn; by Jhene Aiko.

As she scrolled through prices for condo's, she felt a presence beside her. Mentally she groaned. She knew she wasn't the only one in the cafe, so why is it that this person decided to sit beside HER? Out of all peopl-

"Hey." Slowly, she once again pulled out her earbud, and looked at this man. For once, she was blown away. He had freckles splattered across both cheek, and nose. His lips were big and pink, and his eyes were hypnotizing. He had a slight beard growing in, and blonde hair. He was beautiful.

She blinked her eyes slightly, and cleared her throat. "H-Hey." He smiled, and once again, she was blown away. It was like heaven, but in a person. "Do you mind if I sit here? I'm waiting on my girlfriend and the only other seat-"

She nodded, "You can sit here." She turned her attention back to her computer, and slipped back in her earbud, and started scrolling. As she was scrolling, she started to think.

'Why the hell would I let him sit here? He should have just stood up and waited for his girlfriend. Like, I can feel his thigh touching mine.. Ugh. Whatever. What's done is done.'

She felt a soft tap on my shoulder, which soon turned into soft multiple taps. She turned my head, and looked at the guy. "Yes?" He smiled once again, and started to talk, which caused her to mentally smash his head into the wall. 'Never talk to someone who has they're headphones in. Disrespectful ass.' She thought.

"I'm Chris." She fake smiled, and shook his awaiting hand. "Cool."

"Soo, what-"

"CHRIS!" A high pitched girly voice boomed from the other side of the cafe.

London flinched, and turned her attention to the girl who was - as she likes to call - walking sticks. She was really skinny. Chris sighed, and got up, turning his head to London. "Bye..?"

"London." She said.

He smiled, biting his lips. "London," He repeated.

"See you around London."