Me: And that's why we took him... We were afraid that the gods would try to destroy it out of fear that what you said would happen... And it's happier and safer with us...

Poseidon: Well... That does make sense... I was more afraid that I had failed you... again... (Smiling sadly)

Me (tilting my head in confusion): What??? Why???

Poseidon: The only reason it was alive all that time was because of you. After you disappeared, I was sure they'd try to do something to it so I did everything I could to protect it. I knew you'd want it safe... I even threatened to wage war if it was harmed. Surprisingly, even Hades and Hestia sided with me. Some were neutral while others did want to destroy it....

I was speechless. I never knew he did such a thing for me and to think I'd have never found out about it, let alone gotten close again, had it not been for Serenity forcing me to meet father.

Serenity: There's one more thing I want you to know... It's about Medusa...

She told him everything, about how she ended up at Paradise (with her head of course), how her curse was broken and that she was travelling around the world. She even showed him the letters between the two of them. I already knew about it, Serenity had told me and I had also met her and accepted her apology. She even writes to me sometimes...

Poseidon (crying and smiling at the same time): Thank you so much. I had been so guilty and even though I tried, I wasn't able to help her...

We talked some more and then he told us goodnight, hugged each of us and left. Tyson, feeling tired, headed to mine room to sleep. (Another reason I gave him my room was because I spent most nights in Serenity's with her.) We talked for a few minutes and then retreated to her room.

Minutes later she was half asleep, with her head on my chest. I played with her hair using one hand while my other hand was tracing her smooth lips and feeling her breath on my fingers...

Me (whispering into her ears): Thank you Serenity... If it weren't for you I'd never have forgiven my father...

Serenity (mumbling in her sleep): Mmm... I love you too, Perce...

I laughed quietly to myself and stared at the different pictures in the room. I was deep in thought about my past when I heard a knock on the door...

Me: Come in...

The door opened and in walked Nico. All the others already know about me sleeping in Serenity's room most... all of the time. At first they'd tease me but after many years, they'd just smirk to themselves or give me a mischievous and suggestive look although the teasing hasn't stopped. I can't decide which was worse, them teasing me or the smirks and looks thrown in my direction...

Me: What's up???

Nico (smirking and giving me a suggestive look (See what I said???)): You tell me...

Me (trying to hide my blush and succeeding): What did you want??

Nico: Wanted to ask whether I should visit Void after or before the meeting??? (Blushing) For information, of course, I don't have any other reason for going, right??? (Laughing nervously)

I wonder why he's being so defensive about. And what's with the blushing??? Wait... Don't tell me... Not again!!! First Jason crushes on Chaos and now Nico with Void??? Seriously??? Next someone will tell me that Ethan has a crush on Order!!!

Wait a minute; didn't Serenity say something about Jason and Ethan not wanting her to be their mother??? Jason's reaction was understandable but Ethan would only react the way he did if he already had a crush on Order, right??? So that means even he likes one of my children. I guess I have to have a serious conversation with these three, a very serious one...