"Fine, Stanley! I forgive you, okay?" Suze shouted at him. Right on time, the elevator doors opened, and Suze speeded out. She passed by a few busy people and had to say exscue me a few times so people could get out of her way. She made it pass the double doors, and was out at the sidewalks.

"I know you don't mean it." Suze jumped and stopped walking to realize that Stanley is right behind her.

"Leave me alone, Stanley. I said I forgave you. I'm letting you see Noelle, and take her home at the holidays if you come back from the Military. I'm letting you support her," Suze said. "What more do you want from me?"

"You." Stanley knew that it was selfish to say such a thing, especialy after divorcing her. She's his ex-wife now, but somehow Stanley can still see her as his wife in holy matrimony.

"You lost me when you slept with another woman, and when you signed those papers. It's over now, Stan. And I just want you to get that through that sulk of a head." Suze marched away from him, and onto the streets, not checking if anything is approaching.

Stanley's eyes widen when he saw a black van coming towards her fast. "Suze!" He screamed.

"Stop calling me, Stanley!"

"Suze! Watch out!"

But it was too late. When Suze saw the van, the vehicle had already hit her hard, her life flashing through her eyes. She saw the past; the bounding and the pain. She saw the future; Stanley holding onto her daughter tightly in sadness. Lastly, she saw the present; Stanley shouting her name, and proclaiming his love for her at the same time......

After a hour of sitting at the waiting room, Stanley feels like his heart is about to burst. Miranda, who is the first one he called to tell her about the accident, tried to comfort her as much as she could but that didn't stop the guilt and the tears that are growing. Miranda let out a few tears as well, but she wiped them off with her blue jacket so th tears wouldn't be able to ruin her mascara.

"Our parents and Suze's family are on their way," She told Stanley. She was shocked to hear about the news. She felt like she just dropped Suze off at the agency so she could finalize the divorce, and then about five hours later, she hears that her best friend got hit by a van.

Stanley nodded, wiping his face with his hands, and then ran them through his hands. He was trying to keep it together, but it was getting to be too much. He wants to know if Suze is alive or not. He prayed with Miranda when Doctor Robinson, the male doctor that's working on Suze, said that he doesn't think that she will make it. 

But she has to make it. She has to. 

But if she doesn't, what will happen? The bound with her daughter, and the bound with the man she used to call hers will break.

No, no. She can't break it. 

"Stanley, you look like you're about to pass out," Miranda said, getting concerned. "Are you okay?"

He ignored her question and kept saying,"She has to Make It or Break It. Please, make it, baby. Please." He choked on his tears and could feel his sweat coming down his face. "Suze, please make it for your daughter....for me. Suze, please."

"I think you've lost it, Stanley," Miranda whispered, looking at her brother. She started to shake her. "Stanley, it's me, Miranda. Do you hear me?"

He nodded in way that made him look like he is drnk, but Miranda still took it as a yes, and let out a relieved sigh.

Then Stanley heard a door open and close, and snapped his head up to see Doctor Robinson coming over to them. Miranda and Stanley immediately got up and went to him before he could reach them.