MBK17

I collapsed on top of Chresanto as I released on both of our chests, He took a deep breath and threw his hands above his head running his right hand threw his baby curls.

"You want to come with me over to my house to see if Jacob is there?" Chresanto rolled his eyes and looked away I sat up and smacked his chest, "You're coming get up I need to see if he's ok after yesterday with his sister." I got from off top of him and pulled on my boxers along with my pants and my cardigan from days before, I slipped on my shoes and tied my hair he stood up and did the same.

I grabbed my keys and walked down stairs seeing my mother and cousin heading to work, "You're leaving?" I nodded as Chresanto stood in back of me.

"Were going to my house then probably out for lunch." My mom nodded, all four of us walked out and got into our cars, I got in mine and Chresanto got in as well.

I pulled outa the drive way and drove off.

Once we got there I stepped into the building being greeted by some neighbors.

"Hey Jake!" I turned my head and smiled as the girl who lived right next to me came running up to me.

"What's up Ari." She was the cutest girl I've ever seen to be honest she pulled me aside while her small little hand held onto my wrist.

"I know you weren't home last night so it worries me because your boyfriend was and I heard a lot of noise from your loft and since your bedroom is connected to mines all night I heard the bed hitting the wall and moaning." I narrowed my eyes and looked at her I could tell she was telling the truth by the way she told me, but I can't assume.

"Ari it was probabl-"

"No one left outa loft yet so just go look for your self Jake I wouldn't randomly come up to you and tell you this is it wasn't true." I nodded and licked my lips pulling her into a hug, she giggled and pushed away.

"You're brothers cute, I guess cuteness runs in your family huh?" I shook my head and pointed to her boy friend walking in as he was looking around for her.

"Go before I end up kissing you." She laughed and ran over to her boy friend, I walked back over to Chresanto who was smiling .

"Lets get up to the room I gotta check out something." He nodded we both got onto the elevator when we finally got to my floor I jogged over to the door I silently opened it and motioned for Chresanto to follow the living room was empty and if Ari was right they both should be in the room I dropped my keys on the couch and took no time going into the room I opened the door and instantly started laughing, it wasn't a funny laugh more of an angry laugh.

I told Chresanto to come he did as told and looked in the room his eyes widen he was about to do something but I pulled him back and put a finger over my mouth closing the door.

Am I mad of course but do I have the right to be no because I cheated on him with my own brother.

'What the fuck do something!' Chresanto signed I could tell in his face he was hurt more then I was.

"What can I do Chresanto? I can't go in there and be all up set because they slept together when we did the same shit! do you not understand we all basically cheated, all I can do is go in there break up with him but that wont do anything because I still have to live with him and all you can do is break up with Bre." Chresanto sighed and shook his head walking into the room I took a deep breath and followed behind I walked to the end of the bed and grabbed the covers yanking it off the two they both shot up and looked at us in fear.

"Jacob, Chresanto it's not what it looks like." They both said in unison.

'You and I are over and I'm not taking care of that baby anymore.' Bre looked at him confused because she couldn't under stand I rolled my eyes and cleared my throat.

"He said you two are over and he's not taking care of your baby, as for you Jacob why would you tell me Justine was in the hospital I was worried sick about her but I guess I don't have to we're over so yeah problem solved" I walked around the bed grabbed Chresantos hand and walked out.

Once we got in the car I dropped my head on the steering wheel as I started to cry Chresanto leaned over and rubbed my back in a circular motion trying to calm me down.

"Ever thing's so fucked up it's not even funny!"
__

A week later I was sitting in what was once my room packing boxes, me and Jacob sold the loft and split the money equally between us ever since then we haven't talked and after moving out we are just going to go our own ways

I stood up and pulled down my shorts as I lifted the box and walked it into the hall way, Ari stood there frowning I walked up to her and pulled her into a hug.

"Why can't you move into another room, why do you have to move out." She whined I smiled because how fast she became attached to me.

"Because I don't have the money to afford another apartment in manhattan, plus I want to move outta new york soon anyways probably to L.A." She signed and pulled away looking up at me.

"Well I hope to see you soon." I nodded and watched her walk away I turned and seen Jacob with a bunch of folded boxes he looked at me then to the floor walking in the loft, I followed and looked as the living room and kitchen was completely empty I walked in the room and grabbed my last box I started walking out until he bumped into me making me drop the box thank god my clothes were in there and not glass.

"I'm sorry." He apologized picking the box up, handing me it.

"Thank yo-" I was cut if by him pressing his lips onto mine, I pushed him off and shook my head.

"Welcome home baby." I smiled as my mom greeted me taking a box from my hands, "Santo come and help Jacob with his stuff." Moments later he came running down smiling he walked over to me and pecked me on the lips in front of our mom.

"So cute, I figured since you too are together you could share the bed up in the room because I really can't afford to but another." I nodded.

"I swear I'll help you with rent and with bills." She shook her head.

"That's my job I don't need your help when it comes to taking care of you this is your house as well as your brother and cousins." I kissed her forehead thanking her before walking up stairs I brought the box over to the closet and sat it on the floor, Chresanto walked in with three boxes and placed them on the floor, he walked over to me and pulled me into a hug I couldn't but break down it was amazing how it took him a few days after the break up to get over it I guess it was harder for me because I been with Jacob for a year.

"We're here- What happen Jacob." I looked up and seen Ray and Elijah.

Elijah frowned already aware to what happen and walked over to me pushing Chresanto out the way and pulling me into a hug.

"You can do so much better don't even cry over him Jacob."

"Damn how you feeling?" Ray asked Chresanto.

He shrugged, 'I got over it faster then I thought but I'm still mad that Bre did some trifling shit like that in all honestly though I'm just happy I got my brother back.' He signed, Ray nodded and gave him dap.

"I figured we could spend the night like old times and watch movies, no need to continue to act like adults when we're only nineteen lets go back to how things were and start off fresh." Ray said, we all agreed but I needed to let them know about me and Chresanto.

"Um please don't hate us but-"

"We know." They both laughed I sighed in relief it's amazing how almost every one knew but didn't say anything.

"And we are happy love is love honestly and as long as you love each other then we're fine with it."

This book is coming to an end soon because I decided to make it into a short story.