MBK7

"No that's not right that's our mother." I shouted banging my hand on the metal table. The detective looked at me and shook her head.

"We have a witness that had seen your brother trying to force your mother to have sex with him."

"And who the fuck may that be!?" I was beyond pissed off rage boiled in my blood I literally want to fucking choke this lady until she's gasping for air.

"Christopher Perez, her husband." My fucking god I knew he had something to do with this.

"They aren't even married and he is the last person to listen to! He just came back into our lives weeks ago and ask my mother she'll tell you the truth." She nodded and walked over to the glass knocking twice before a black male walking in the room with a apple lap top and a phone.

"Pull up marriages in the state of NY and call up and see if Jamey August is stable." He nodded and took a seat typing away.

"Jamey August and Christopher Perez were actually never married he was married though and still is to a misses Crippen they have a 17 year old son together and she lives not to far from where Jamey Augusts lives." I covered my mouth. Hearing all this just gave me more of a reason to kill this man.

"And Jamey is awake and ready to talk."

I ran to my mothers side and hugged her she was bruised up which broke my heart seeing her beautiful brown skin covered in purple marks.

"Ma'am." The detective cleared her throat sitting down on the side pulling out a pen and paper.

"Momma who did this!" I cried into her arms she pulled away and wiped my eyes.

"Momma you need to speak they have Santo in jail right now as a suspect!" Her eyes widen and she began to get up.

"Oh my god my baby get my baby outa there!" She yelled.

"Ma'am please sit and as soon as you tell us he'll be out." She sat down and held onto my arm.

"Their father Christopher. He-he tried to rape me when I had came home from work and he beat me because I didn't want to have sex with him and then he pulled out a knife that's when Chresanto my baby boy came in and tackled him and Christopher had cut his hand after that I fainted because it was to much to handle now go get my baby outa jail and go put that man in jail."

I walked on the side of the detective as we walked into the building. She held the door and allowed me to walk in once I did I seen Chresanto.

"Dave and John I need you guys to go get Christopher Perez and arrest him now." Two officers shot up and ran out the building. I ran over to Chresanto and pulled him into a hug a long hug. Oh my god I am never ever leaving home I'm stopping my whole life if any one wants to come over they have to come to my house and this track meet will be my last because I can't afford for anything like this to happen again.

"Are you ok, Are you hurt?" He shook his head. The detective un hand cuffed him and gave him all his things.

"Once we have him he will no longer be harm to you and your family and just to make sure we will have a couple of unmarked cars parked around your house to ensure your safety." I thanked her and gabbed Chresantos arm and walked us out the building into the car. I took him to the same hospital mom was at so she can see him and he can get his hand wrapped. I waited in the car crying. I hate my self again for allowing this to happen. Moments later he got in with his hand wrapped up. The ride home was quiet. Before I finally got there I felt his hand on my shoulder.

I turned and looked at him. 'Can we go stay in a hotel Im not ready to go back home.' Although I didn't have enough money on me I rented a room for us anyways and decided early in the morning I alone would go to the house and clean things up and fresh up the house.