MBK11

A full week passed and me and Chresanto barely see each other his and Jose relationship became more serious and I started hanging around Jacob more then I did my normal friends but I planned to change that today I planned for me, Jacob and Ej to go hang out after school I would invite Rayan but that's more Chresanto's friend then mine.

I stood in the bath mirror and rinsed my mouth out with mouth wash when I was done I walked into the room and walked over to my side I walked up to my dresser and started to look for an outfit while Chresanto laid sprawled out on his bed in nothing but his calvin klein boxer briefs this was the first time I seen him stay put this early before he would be up to go get Jose.

I laid everything I just got from my dresser onto my bed and walked over to him. I placed one hand onto his shoulder and shook him he groaned and turned over but his eyes were still close I did nothing further I just took this couple seconds to stared at him from head to toe I sighed and shook him again this time his eyes fluttered open.

"Get up." I said walking back over to my bed so I could get dressed he dragged his self outa bed and went straight into the bathroom once he was done he walked out and picked out his outfit. Just for the record I wore something simple a black silk button up shirt, white ripped jeans and Infrared low 11s. Chresanto wore a gray, white and gray plaid button up shirt, black jeans and Baron 1s.

Once we got in school we went our own ways Ej walked up to me just as I was heading to my locker. "What's up you and Chresanto ya'll been really distance lately and that's not normal for ya'll." I slowly closed my locker and pressed my head onto the locker I let out a sigh and turned around pressing my back onto the locker. It's true but I guess I'm not complaining.

"Yeah." I let out another sigh and started to walk down the hall with Ej he wouldn't stop asking me why and I started to become frustrated so I snapped. "Because he has some cross dressing boyfriend that's he's with twenty four fucking seven!"

I balled up my fist and turned towards the locker to punch it but a couple of tenth graders were standing there scared I shouted and stomped down the hall.

At lunch I wanted to sit by my self so I sat outside in the school yard I haven't been out her since I was a freshman I laughed to my self and kicked my feet up onto the brick wall and leaned on the tree that was behind me.

I closed my eyes and just let my mind drift off to something well someone who made me happy that someone was Jacob. Just the thought of his name made me smile because he is a really cool person and every time I see Craig it's like I want to thank him for introducing us.

I felt the sun on my face suddenly go away I opened my left eye and seen Brianna I chuckled and closed it again she looked a mess. But not my mess. "Jacob baby I need you back." I laughed and opened my eyes lifting my feet off the brick wall I looked at her.

"Get away from me Brianna." Her bottom lip started to quiver as her eyes started to get watery I had enough and I wasn't going to sit here and watch her make a fool outa her self so I stood up and brushed past her and left.. For good.

She cheated for the second time at that party she went to with her best friend and I'll be damn if I stay with her and have people talk about how Im with a cheater.

I walked back into the lunch room to see something I thought I would never see a group of people surrounding my brother and some football jock arguing I ran over and pushed everyone outa my way and got between the two pressing my hand on Chresantos chest holding him back.

"Get out the way pretty boy this has nothing to do with you." I cocked my brow removing my hand from Chresantos chest and pointed at him.

"When you mess with my brother then it has everything to do with me." He removed his eyes from Chresanto and looked at me I narrowed my eyes daring him to say something else he shook his head and pointed at us both.

"This ain't over." He pushed past everyone and stormed outa the lunchroom I turned around and shoved Chresanto back into the people that stood behind him. I turned my head and seen these girls comforting Jose some how the conflict with Chresanto and that kid has something to do with Jose.

I grabbed him by his collar and yanked him closer to me I looked straight into his eyes his jaw was clenched I tighten my grip and spoke threw clenched teeth. "Let me find out the reason for this was because your fucking boyfriend I swear if it is I will personal beat the shit outa you." I let go and walked outa the lunch room.

Im not as weak as people make me out to be well people here already know that but I think they forget when Im around Chresanto they think he's stronger in reality his appearance is practically false advertising his strength.

I walked into the house to seen my mother sitting on the couch much happier her caramel skin was glowing as her brown hair was tied into a high bun she was wearing her scrubs I guess she was getting ready for work she looked at me and smiled.

"Where's your brother?" She asked standing up, I closed the door and shrugged dropping my phone onto the couch I gave her a hug and walked over to the kitchen.

"Jacob I want Chresanto to be home like before he's been acting different lately and Im not liking it." I sighed and looked at my mother.

"Ma he has a boyfriend he's old enough to do his own thing there's nothing I can do if he wants to act out and not be home then let him he'll learn the hard way." She shook her head and grabbed the keys walking over to the door.

"I'll see you after work." I nodded watched her walk outa the house closing the door behind her I grabbed the bag of potato chips an walked over to the couch I turned on the TV and sat on the couch.

Chresanto walked into the house and looked at me he was a little mad from earlier but I paid him no mind he closed the door and went straight to our room I looked at the stair case and laughed I pulled out my phone and invited Jacob to come over.

Minutes later he arrived I jogged over to the door and opened it he stood there smiling I moved outa the way and allowed him in he looked around in amazement this is the first time I let him in the house.

"Nice." He complimented I thanked him and walked us over to the couch we both sat close to each other and watched TV since the movie thing was canceled.

Two hours later Chresanto finally came outa his room and decided to talk to me but when he got down stairs he saw something that made him a bit jealous me and Jacob where making out while our hands were rested on each others thigh he cleared his throat making us both jump I looked at him and smirked he narrowed his eyes.

"Jacob this my brother Chresanto but we call him Santo." He nodded his head and Chresanto did the same. I was still kinda aw struck from the kiss because it was amazing it made my mind go blank it was like it was just me and him.

"I should get going text me tonight." I nodded and got up with him walking over to the door I opened it and let him walk out he looked at me and licked his lips I chuckled and leaned in for one peck I pulled away and watched as he walked over smiling I shut the door and turned to be face to face with Chresanto.

"Is there a problem brother?" He nodded.

'What the fuck was that?' He signed I smiled and shrugged. I knew he was jealous.

"Me kissing a boy that I like." I answered truthfully.

It's my turn to be able to be in a relationship with someone who I feel makes me happy instead of being l jealous about my brother and his relationship.

'You guys only knew each other for a week.' I shrugged.

"And before you jumped into a relationship with Jose you only knew him for a day." I turned my back towards him and started walking up the stairs. I turned back around and smiled as he was still looking at me from the bottom step.

"But that's none of my business."