MBK15

After the little awkward moment me and Chresanto shared our mother ended up breaking it by calling us into the kitchen where she had our favorite cake red velvet with half and half frosting which meant one side had vanilla for me and the other side had chocolate for Chresanto.

'Ma this looks mad good!' Chresanto signed happily taking the piece that she had cut for him, I chuckled and got my piece from her as well kissing her on the cheek thanking her.

"You boys want milk?" We both nodded as we walked over to the table we sat down across from each other and took little glances at one another as we ate the piece of cake in front of us.

Just to clear things up about how I'M feeling referring to the question if my ass hurts because usually after having someone as large as Chresanto pounding into, yes it does but I been around long enough to know how to act like nothing happen by acting normal, walking normal, and sitting normal surely in the inside I'm whining like a little bitch.

Anyways..

"Sooo." My mother dragged out as she sat a cold glass of milk in front of us before returning to the dishes that were in the sink, "What do you boys plain to do for the rest of the night." I glanced at Chresanto, he winked at me I narrowed my eyes and looked back at my mom.

"Nothing." I meant it do you really think I'm going to have sex with Chresanto again after he and Bre just sucked each others faces off in front of me?

Nope.

I stumbled back into Chresantos room backwards trying to pry his arms from around my waist. "I meant what I said down stairs, go have sex with Bre." I said he just laughed and kicked the door close with his foot, he pushed me onto the bed then laid flat on top of me.

"Santo get your fat ass off me!" I shouted squirming under him he stood to his feet and removed his shirt I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Can you do that in the bathroom?" I asked standing up pushing past him so I could get the TV remote from off the floor along with the remote that controlled the cable box.

I walked back over to the bed and sat down on the edgepointing the remote to the TV turning it on, I turned my head and seen Chresanto naked standing at his dresser getting his pajamas out.

Nice ass haha.

I looked back over at the TV and flipped through the channels until I came across lifetime . "My movie!" I shouted while letting out a chuckle, the movie was called Flowers In The Attic, surely it sorta reminded me of me and Chresanto because the incest that took place between the brother and sister.

And after being with only each other for years they formed a relationship an in the second movie Petals In The Wind although they tried to date other people it didn't work out because they found themselves running back to each other I know it is completely different because the situation that lead them to build an unbreakable relationship with each other but it still reminded me of our situation.

Not only because the night we had sex even though that's a big part of the reason but because before that it was always me and him our bond was real freaking tight so that's probably why not only Chresanto but myself can't, not love each other more then brothers all it took was the night we had sex to realize that we might be meant for each other.

BUT Im not the type to admit to that, therefore I'm continuing my relationship with Jacob because lets be honest no one will accept us we'll be called freaks for even touching each other in a way brothers aren't suppose to, plus Bre's pregnant so there's no way we can form any type of relationship because everything will be fucked up and to add on our mother probably wont even accept us as her sons.

Since I was too into my thoughts I didn't even realize Chresanto was standing in front of the TV watching it, I furrowed my eyebrows and kicked his leg making his leg bend, he snapped his head towards me and gave me a dirty.

'The hell was that for?' He signed I looked at him like he was stupid why else would I kick someone who stands in front of a TV while I'm trying to watch as well.

"Im tr- never mind." I crawled up to his pillows and laid upward facing the ceiling he soon turned off the TV along with the lights.

He crawled next to me and turned so he was facing me I glanced at him from the corner of my eye, "Did you take a shower?" I asked he nodded, I nodded as well and decided I should take one too, I sat up and walked straight into the bathroom slightly closing the door.

I sighed undressing my self once I was down I turned on the bath instead of the shower I poured a little Johnson and Johnson body wash for bubbles once it was filled I opened the glass door and slipped under the soothing water.

I undid my hair and threw the hair tie onto the floor, I sat back took a deep breath and closed my eyes trying to empty my mind.

A good fifteen minutes later I heard the door slightly open so I figured it was just Chresanto using the bathroom I didn't even bother to look but suddenly I felt some one else join me I opened my eyes and seen Chresanto naked towering over me he kneed down to my level and bit his lip while moving his hand up my thigh.

"Santo what are you doing you alread-" Before I got to finished he took ahold of my length and moved his thumb over the slit repeatedly making my once was soft dick, hard.

"stop." I whispered but he kept doing it I closed my eyes and tugged at my hair.

He finally stopped but straddled me I groaned feeling him lower his self onto me I gasped feeling him tightly around my length, the feeling was incredible.

I pushed forward and allowed him to lock him self onto me by wrapping his legs around my waist I snaked my arms around his shoulders as I began to thrush upwards I laid my head in the crook of his neck as he move his hips in a circular motion pleasuring us both.

I lifted my head up to his ear and kissed it softly, "Don't stop." I whispered into it while I started moving my hips in sync with his.

Once again I'm finding my self doing the exact opposite of what I tell my self I wont do. I give up trying to make my self believe I can't do this but in reality I want him as bad as he wants me.