MBK6

I waited on the porch in the rain until Chresanto came back. I swear I didn't mean what I said about god punishing him for being disgusting Im so stupid! I was just in a complete shock I didn't know how to handle the things he was saying like how he enjoyed that night.

I stood up as I seen his car pull into the drive way. I walked out into the rain on the last step it only took about three seconds for me to become soak and wet. He slowly got outa the car and began walking towards the house with his head down. Once he got to where I was at I opened my mouth to talk but nothing came out he sniffed and walked right past me and into the house. While I covered my face with my hands sitting down he went up stairs into our room. I wish I knew what was going through his mind at this moment. He stripped himself of his wet clothes and dried his bare body off with a towel after he was down he wrapped it around his waist and took a seat on his bed. That's when I decided it was time to come in that and the fact it was starting to thunder and the winds were becoming wild. I mad my way into our room and closed the door behind me. I did the same he did but on my side of the room. I stripped my clothes off until I was naked I must admit I felt a little off doing this after you know but I didn't want to hurt his feelings any more so I shook the feeling away and wrapped the towel around my waist. I wasn't sure what to do next so I sat on my bed and stared at his back.

Meanwhile while we stood in complete silence Maria was still at work and My mom was working another long shift at the hospital. And as for Christopher he was drinking his life away bragging to his poor excuse of friends about how he has the perfect life and family and how my mother his so called wife gives him good head when ever he asks. And that pissed me off just knowing he told lies about my mom doing that disgusting deed to his nasty ass made me want to punch him but there was nothing I could do well not until he says that type of shit in this here house.

Soon I was snapped outa my thoughts when a large cracking sound rung through my ear drums me and Chresanto both walked over to our window and seen the tree was blowing fiercely and any moment it was bound to snap.

I turned my head slightly and looked at Chresanto who had both his hands on the window looking all around. I tear slipped from my eye because , because I seen the hurt in his eyes the hurt I caused him and I never meant for that to happen I always have to make sure he's happy or feeling good no matter how disgusting it may be he needs it. I walked behind him and ran my hands up his muscular back making him tense up.

God forgive me for the sinful things I am about to commit.

I pushed my body closer to his and allowed my hands to rub all over his back gently as I brought my lips down to the skin of his neck and softly kissed every inch of skin. My hands then slowly made their way down to his waist where the towel was wrapped tightly.

"Close the shades." I whispered onto his neck he did as told and closed them.

I undid his towel and he allowed it to drop to the floor. I caressed his waist rubbing his cut out V line I soon moved lower to his area and firmly grasped his manhood into my hand making him breathe out I soon began to pump my hand up and down started slow but ended fast. Once I felt liquid begin to drip onto my hand I slowed down. I closed my eyes and bit my bottom lip.

After he had came into my hand I wiped it onto my towel and walked straight into the bathroom closing the door. I felt disgusting but as long as he felt good I guess I'll deal with the fact as long as it don't happen again or he never brings it up I'll be fine surely. Burning the skin on my hand with hot water. I pulled them from under the water and slid down the door silently crying to my self.

Next day came around and I decided me, Chresanto, Ej, Rayan, and Brianna was going to church. Me and Chresanto wore our black suit and ties so did Ej and Rayan. Brianna wore a nice fitted dress as well.

'Im not going.' Chresanto signed un doing his tie. I walked over to him and slapped his hand away and redid his tie.

"Yes you are we both need forgiveness from god Santo so that's why we are going." He licked his lips and turned his head. I sighed and fixed his collar.

"I heard there's alot of good pretty girls there to I mean after service try and talk to one." I suggested he cleared his throat and ran a hand threw his small curls.

'I don't want a girl friend.' Before I got to ask why he walked away from me no doubt in my mind something told me he was gay but I don't know that's just me judging off the fact.

"Santo wait." I grabbed my keys and my phone and followed him down stairs.

"Look who's going to church, Go ahead god ain't real fools." I ignored Christopher and walked out side boy was it hot. I got into the front seat as Ej Rayan and Brianna sat in the back. Chresanto not once looked my way.

We walked into the church and took our seats in the back. It went Me Brianna Ej Chresanto and lastly Rayan.

Once the service was over I felt great well not all great but I felt refreshed. After we all went to IHop for brunch.

Chresanto watched as me and Brianna laughed and fed each other our food.

'Excuse me.' I watched as he excused his self walking off I got up and followed him into the bathroom.

"What's up you looked like something was bothering you." He chuckled and unzipped his pants I turned around as he started to pee. I waited till he was done before turning back around.

'Nothing bro I'm fine , I'm great.' He washed his hands I nodded my head and patted his back.

"That's good I knew church would do us some good." He cut the water off and looked at me and smiled.

'Yeah.' He rolled his eyes slightly and walked past me brushing against my shoulder. I followed behind him and walked back over to the table sitting back down next to Brianna she looked at me and smiled.

"Want to come over tonight?" Brianna asked. I nodded and wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

Later on that night I laid on Brianna's bed as she was in the bathroom doing who knows what. I pulled out my phone and seen I had a miss call before I got to unlock my phone to see who it was Brianna came out In only her laced pink bra and black underwear. I bit my lip as she walked over to me she took my phone and tossed to the far end of the bed slowly climbing on top of me.

"Damn." I whispered sitting up slipping my hands up into her C cup boobs and started to rub and message them. Her hands rested onto my shoulder but found their way down to my pants and begun to unbutton them. Once I felt the air hit my area my member arose rubbing onto her. She let out at moan and started to grind her lower half onto mines. It felt good real good but something didn't feel right and I couldn't put my finger on it.

"I want you in me." She moaned into my ear. I smirked and flipped us over.

I slowly pulled up to the house and seen a couple of police cars parked in front of the house. I parked and ran over to the house instantly being stopped by a cop.

"Excuse me sir you can not pass." I looked at him and shoved him off of me and ran into the house. I stopped in my own tracks and covered my mouth I looked at the couch and seen Chresanto sitting on it with his bloody hands cuffed in front of him. I ran over to him and kneed down shaking his leg.

"Chresanto what happen!" I asked panicking he looked at me then his hands.

"Can some one take these things off of him!" I yelled a tall white female cop walked over to us.

"Sir we can't do that?" I stood up and looked at her.

"And why the fuck not!"

"Because he is a suspect in the attempted rape of Jamey August."