MBK10

"He's not coming over." I said sternly we just got back from the movie it's almost twelve and Chresanto really thinks his little crossed dress boy friend is going to come over plus our mother is asleep and so is our cousin.

And I don't like him so I don't want him in my damn room or house.He clenched his jaw and balled up his fist. I laughed and got up from my bed placing my crutches under my armpits I walked over to him he must be outa his mind.

"You really going to be mad at me your brother because I said your boyfriend can't come over at this time of night?" His unclenched his jaw and unballed his fist. "Yeah." I pushed past him and went into the bathroom to get ready for bed.

I slightly shut the door for some privacy. I turned on the shower and begun to undress my self but I for got the plastic bag out side on my bed I went over to the door and peeked my head out to see Chresanto partly naked.

"Um can you pass me that bag." He walked over to my bed and snatched it up. He must be mad yet I don't care. "Thank you." I said taking the bag slamming it in his face.

While I struggled in the shower Chresanto was downstairs sitting on the couch watching a movie but Im pretty sure he was hearing all the banging from me falling. He did and he got up and turned off the TV then made his way up stairs into our room and closed and locked the door before walking into the bathroom as I had my back pressed against the glass.

He bit his lip and tilted his head focusing on my ass the was pressed onto the glass but that ain't last for long because I slipped he jumped and ran over to me opening the shower door and tried to help but I ain't want no damn help while Im naked damn it!

"Get out!" I shouted he stood up and back outa the bathroom with his hands up. I closed my eyes and let out a sigh. This shower thing isn't working so I just got out.

When I walked out I seen him getting I walked over to my bed still staring at him wondering where he could possibly going."Santo where the hell you think you're going?" I asked he shook his head and swatted at me he pulled on his converses I cocked my eyebrow and got dressed as well a pair of black sweats , one white sock and a white tank top.

I pulled my hair into a pony puff then pulled my self up to my pillow getting comfortable I turned to my side and watched as he was trying to find his phone I chuckled because I had it on my bed from earlier when I needed to use it because mines was dead.

"Looking for this?" I smiled holding out his phone he looked at me a dirty look I laughed and tossed it onto his bed I turned on my other side facing the window.

"Make sure you lock the door." I said. I can't protect him if he chooses to do things like leave at midnight.

I heard the door close I sighed and reached over to my lamp and turned it off.

Morning came and I got up early as usual because this time I would usually go take a jog around the park but I can't but I can take a walk. I got dressed in clothes that was appropriate for todays weather and grabbed my crutches, phone and keys.

It was a struggle getting down stairs but I did it I walked out side and seen both my mom and me and Chresanto's car missing I guess my mom left for work and Chresanto never came home he's probably at Jose's house what ever.

I began to make my way towards the park when I seen the same kid from the movies last night up the block walking outa his house with a basketball in his hand he looked my way and guessed notice because he smiled and started walking across the street as much as I wanted to turn away and walk the other way that'll just be rude.