MBK12

I sat on the edge of my bed feeling bad for being so rude to Chresanto just now not only had Chresanto changed lately I did as well but worst me and my brother used to be close going to school together every morning going on walks on weekends going to the gym after school stuff like that.

It's like ever since that night at the party it really messed me up but who wouldn't change after finding out they had sex with there sibling, enjoyed it and caught feelings?

I stood up from my bed and slipped on my adidas sandals what I need right now is a little walk around the block to clear my mind. I grabbed my keys and phone before walking outa the room I walked downstairs and seen Chresanto sitting up with his elbows on his knee as his leg bounced up and down.

I walked over to him and slightly pushed his shoulder he looked up confused I motioned for him to come on and he shook his head I sighed and pulled him up he huffed and walked over to the door slipping on his sandals.

I walked us out side and we started walking I thought I should be the one to break the ice so I spoke up starting off with a apology for my behavior.

"Santo I'm sorry for everything for how I acted towards you, how I treated you, and how I talked to you I'm sorry you know that ain't me but it's like my whole person changed after that night at the party I tried to let it go but I can't it's ALWAYS in my head so I thought if I start to be someone I'm not it would push the little feelings I formed for you away."

I took a deep breath and wiped a few stray tears that were rolling down my cheek. "I love you Chresanto as a brother and more but I'm not going to try and pursue a relationship with my brother, I will pursue a better brotherly relationship though." I stopped and looked at him.

He walked a little ahead of me and stopped turning towards me with tears heavily flowing from his eyes I slowly walked up to him we were now behind our house in the middle of the street light.

He wiped his eyes and swallowed what seem to be a lump in his throat.

'I accept your apology Jacob.. but I can't have a brotherly bound with you anymore I can't do that when my whole feelings towards you had changed I don't look at you in that way anymore I look at you as someone I want to love and make love too call me sick but Jacob I'm in love with you.' He signed.

I walked up to his and grabbed his hands gripping them tightly. "This is my fault Chresanto I messed you up I made you this way and Im so fucking sorry!" I cried yes I will always blame my self for making him have such strong feelings he shook his head as I nodded mines he just wouldn't listen.

He pulled his hands away from me and in one quick motion his hands cupped my cheeks and pulled my face towards his roughly pressing his lips against mine I closed my eyes tightly and held onto his shoulder shaking my head I felt my tears fall onto our locked lips I can't I shook my head once more before pushing him away from me.

"No!" I ran back to the front of the house and went straight into my room once I got in he followed behind closely I held the door close as he tried to come in I eventually gave up and moved away watching as he stumbled in all sweaty he shut the door and locked it he ran over to me and grabbed my hips forcing me on to the wall.

He kissed me this time softer I felt something, something I didn't want to feel.

I tried pushing his hands off my hips but he would not move them he kept a tight grip as he tried his best to make me kiss back but I refused. It went on like this for two more minutes before me giving in. I kissed back.

Feeling disgusting with my self not to long ago I kissed Jacob someone I can see my self with now Im kissing my brother my own blood who is in a serious relationship.

I tried once more this time getting results he fell back onto the floor he looked at me with tears in his eyes my heart cringed and I couldn't take it I ran out the house and went to the only place I know I was welcomed this late at night.

I walked up to his door and knocked softly to my luck he answered and quickly pulled me in wrapping his arms around me I wiped my eyes and pulled away manning up a bit.

"Can I stay over?" It came out a little softer then I expected he nodded and grabbed my hand leading me up to his room where Justine was laying on her stomach playing with her barbie dolls.

"Justine look who's here." Jacob said pulling me into his room she turned around and smiled she jumped up and ran over to me holding up her barbie dolls I smiled and took one we played until she eventually fell asleep.

"Ima bring her to her room and tell my mom and dad you're spending the night." I nodded and watched as he held Justine and carried her outa the room shutting the door behind him. I slipped my sandals off and climbed onto the top of his bed getting under the covers.

As I got comfortable Chresanto had did what I did left and went over to Jose's. He walked up stairs into his room as Jose had Chresantos hands on his waist as he swayed them trying to turn him on.

Once they got to his room Jose pushed Chresanto onto the bed and straddled him grinding his hips onto his making them both become hard.

"Feels good huh?" Chresanto nodded as Jose licked and nibbled on his earlobe he sucked in air before flipping them over.

"You sleep?" I looked over at the door and seen Jacob walk in with a plate with two pieces of pizza and two cans of orange soda I shook my head and smiled he walked in shutting the door again and walked over to the other side of the bed sitting the plate in the middle he slipped in on the other side and looked at me smiling I smiled and picked up the biggest slice he looked at me in disbelief.

"I was going to eat that one." He whined I laughed and shrugged taking a big bite outa it.

After we finished we laid together wrapped in each others arms in the dark with the AC on low cool.

I felt Jacob push himself closer I smiled and licked my lips slowly watching as he made the sexiest face his eyes opened slightly and landed on my lips I ran my hand up his back and over to his cheek he did the same.

We both leaned in and started a tongue war, but that didn't last long because a set of little hands popped up on the bottom of the bed we pulled apart and sat up we heard a giggle.

Jacob laughed and bent down pulling Justine onto the bed she laid in the middle of us and smiled holding the blanket up to her chest I laughed and laid back along with Jacob.

I felt like Justine coming in at that moment was some sort of sign for me.