MBK2

MBK2

I walked into my first period class which was French I walked over to the teachers desk and sat the slip down on a bunch of graded essay's. I walked over to the middle row and sat down at my desk I slouched back into my seat not feeling happy anymore it amazes me how easily I can become mad when ever some one questions me about me always being with Chresanto. Just thinking about it I felt my self becoming madder then I already was.

"Jacob est que tout va bien, vous semblez tendu?" My French teacher spoke looking at me with a worried face, I sighed and shook my head to be honest I don't feel like being in this class right now.

"No um can I go check on my brother please?" She sighed and nodded writing out a slip I rose walking over to her she handed me the pass. I walked into the hall way and headed to Chresanto's class on the way I seen one of Brianna's best friends walking towards me she looked at me and frowned stopping me by pressing her hand against my chest my eyebrow rose as I lifted her hand and threw it down.

"What the hell did you do to Brianna she's crying in the girls bathroom for god sakes!" I rolled my eyes I had more important things to do that do not consist of talking to one of my girl friends best friends.

"It's none of your business now if you excuse me I have to go up stairs to check on my brother." She gave me a funny look as I walked past her but she yanked me back by my arm.

"Smart ass it is my business when it comes to my best friend, it was because your stupid brother wasn't it? It had to be because your are always up his ass!" I lifted my hand and smacked her making her tumble back into the lockers I rubbed my hand now breathing heavily she looked at me with teary eyes. I don't care this wasn't the only time I put my hands on some one because they disrespected Chresanto. Female or male I don't care.

"I swear Im going to tell Brianna so she can break up with your stupid ass!" I gave her a dirty look before walking up the main stairs. Once I got to his class I checked in the window looking around until I spotted him sitting in the back passing notes to Rayan laughing. He looked towards the door and smiled. I smiled and waved back I stood there for a little longer before his teacher saw me, I walked back to French class considering I only had a few minutes left of that class. Once I got seated it so happen to be time to leave so I stood up and entered the wall way walking to my locker.

"Baby?" I turned my head at the voice that came from behind me. It was Brianna she looked a mess but I didn't feel sorry for her or that cheap eyeliner that was dripping from under her eyes.

"Yes Brianna." She poked her lip as she reached over and started to play with the bottom of my sweater I gave her a funny look before pulling away she was acting childish we are not in grade school or middle school at that the innocent look with the water works don't faze me or make me feel any type away.

"I'll talk to you after school." That was all I said before walking off to my second period class.

The day went by in a breeze which was a huge relief because I honestly thought I was going to be grumpy and mad the whole day but that wasn't the case at all only because my friend EJ we have the same classes from second period and on and he was cracking jokes through out all our classes even lunch.

"Look is that your brother?" EJ pointed behind me I turned to see something I never thought I would see he was with some lady who looks like she was talking to him with her hands sign language to be corrected. I was surprise because we never thought about sign language as a way for Chresanto to communicate.

"Yeah come." I walked over to the two while EJ followed behind. Once I came into view Chresanto looked to his side and started cheesing like a idiot. I chuckled he held his white board in his left hand as he began to write with his right when he was done he capped the marker and held the board up.