Chapter 22

Y/ns POV
It's been a week since everything went back to normal. At least as normal it could get with everything that happened. Jack and Madison got back together. Me and Dallas got back to normal as well as our friends. As for me I was happy I had my memory back but at the same time I wish I would've never played that day. During lunch I've been spending most of my time on the field unless I forget to bring lunch then Im forced to go into the cafeteria which I would rather avoid. As for Camila she avoids me and hasn't talked to me since the night of the show. To be fair she doesn't even talk to Shawn that I know of. The girls tried to show that they're still here for me but I've been avoiding them I don't think I could look them in the eyes. I'm actually not sure how I did that with Camila.

Today was another day on the field but as I was running something caught my eye I could see the cheer squad in the field next to me. I looked around and there she was the most beautiful girl in the world. I kept running and felt my adrenaline build up and I was starting to breath heavily. I felt light headed and that's when I lost my balance and fell over. I heard the cheer team yell and I was just looking at the sky trying to catch my breath. "I feel like I'm dying" I said out loud. "He needs an inhaler" I heard someone say. I closed my eyes when I felt someone kneel next to me and put something to my lips. "Okay breath in on 3" I heard her say. "1,2,3" she said and kept repeating it a few times til I caught my breath. "I hate my lungs" I said out loud. When the cheer coach came into view. "You okay" she asked. "Just feeling light headed" I said as Madison helped me up. I started leaning when she helped me balancing myself by placing her arm around me. "Okay you're going to the nurses office" Madison said. "Camila do you mind taking him" Madison asked. "Not at all" she said. "You don't have to" I said looking at her. "It's okay" she said smiling at me. She helped me to the office and sat by me.

"So what happened" the nurse asked. "I had an asthma attack and fell then hit my head" I said. " I'm going to send you home for the day" the nurse said. "You'll just have to leave through the gates cause it's lunch if not your mom would have to come and sign you off" she said. "Okay" I said Standing up. "Do you want company" she said smiling. "You don't have to but I wouldn't mind" I said shyly. "I'd gladly go" she said. "One condition" I said and she looked confused.

Camilas POV
"Maybe because deep down I...I knew you meant the world to me. And it seemed like you didn't even care about me. Like I meant nothing you just kept going about your life happy." He said almost crying. "Do you have feelings for him" He asked finally looking me in the eyes. "I.." i started saying and then nothing coming from my mouth. I don't know why. I wanted to say no but I was too hurt to say anything.

Through the doors I saw Dallas come out. "Hey theyre looking for you" he said noticing us. "Right nows not a good time" y/n told him and I looked away. "They need you up on the stage" he said as i just looked down. He just walked away. "Y/n" i said grabbing my hand but he pulled it away not looking back.

"Earth to Camila. Were you even listening?" Ally said. "Um yeah of course I was" I said even though I wasn't. "Okay so the diner for lunch" they all said. "Oh wait I just remembered I have a cheer meeting" I said shaking my head. "Are you sure you're okay" they asked. "Yeah why wouldn't I be" I said brushing them off. "Because of what happened last week" Dinah said. "I'll be okay" I said and walked towards the field. For the past week I've been spending my time on the field under the bleachers drawing and listening to music. On the second day of me doing this I realized y/n on the baseball field. I didn't think much about it until I realized we both did this for the past week. Today I had a cheer meeting on the field so I was hoping he wouldn't see me but it's pretty open. I made it to the meeting and saw Madison already there 'ughh why' I said in my head but smiled at her. As we waited for the others to show up I slightly glanced at y/n and saw him fall. "Oh my gosh" "we should check on him". When that happened I went straight to the bleaches where his duffel bag was and got his inhaler. I kneeled down beside him and put it to his lips. "Breath in on 3" I said. "1,2,3" I said and kept repeating it a couple of times. I walked away once he was breathing fine to go get his duffel bag and saw him leaning on Madison.