Chapter 17

A/n: so I decided to change the story a bit. Dallas and Austin aren't going to be identical twins. Their going to have similarities but the picture above will be Dallas. I kept imagining Dallas like this and it'll also go along with the story.

About a month and a half later
Y/n POV
"I don't see why you think he's an asshole he's nice" Camila said. "He might be nice to you but he's a dick to me and I don't like him" I said to her. Currently me and her were arguing about the one and only Shawn. Let me fill you in. Shawn made it into the varsity team once tryouts were done but ever since then he's been even more of a dick. He hangs out with Austin and his group of friends. We've had about 4 preseason games and we've done well. As for right now Camila just let me know who was her partner for music class. "Why didn't you ever tell me he was in your class" I asked calmly. "I didn't want you to freak out like this" she said. "You know how I feel about him" I said. "I know I just didn't think we would ever be paired up. I hardly talk to him" she said. "It would've been nice to know" I said shutting my locker and walking towards the cafeteria considering it was lunch time.

"Hey y/n we're headed to the diner. You coming?" Dallas asked. "Nah you guys go along I'm just going to eat here" I said. He was about to leave when I heard him say "you guys go along imma join y/n he said walking with me. "What's wrong dude" he said. "Nothing" I said. "Right. If I didn't know you better I'd believe you" he said earning a glare from me. "Okay okay lets go hit a few balls out of the park"he said. "Yeah would that make you feel better" he said as if he was talking to a kid. I just grin in disbelief. "There's a smile" he said. "You're an ass you know that" I said. "I've been told. Mostly by girls" he said.
As for Dallas me and him have been getting along great. I thought we'd be two different people but in reality we're a lot alike.

Dallas pov
"So apparently shawns in Camila's class. And she didn't tell me about it" he said. "So what's the issue" I said as we sat on the bleachers. "Now they have to write a song together as their project" he added. "So they'll be spending more time together" I said. "Yup an it just makes my skin itch he's sleazy and I don't want him anywhere near her" He said. "You know I had a Shawn" I said. "Really" he asked. "Yeah he came last year actually. At the end of it and almost stole the girl I liked at the diner. But he did take my place as captain" I said when he gave me the really look. "And it was me" he said rolling his eyes while I laughed. "Point is if he tries anything with Camila he'll have to face you and me. Also I'm sure Camila doesn't even think he's cute. I'm mean he's not that good looking I don't see why people like him" I added. "Wait  you like Ariana" he asked. "Really that's all you took from that. Unbelievable " I said. "Okay sorry but thanks man" he said doing our handshake.

"But on the serious note you like Ariana" he asked. "I mean yeah she's cute" i said on a serious note. "Why don't you just go for it" he said. "Idk she's different" I said truthfully. "I've had a crush on her for a long time but I don't think she even knows. "Anyways see you later bud" i said as the bell rang. He got up as well and started walking "wait where are you going we have the same class" he said confused. "Ariana brought me food so I'm going to get it. "Makes sense" he said walking away.

"Dallas" i heard Ariana shout in my direction. "Hey" i said throwing her a smile. "Hey where were you" she asked. "Y/n needed some talking to" I said. "Baseball?" she asked. "No girl talk" I said. "wow so you two are actually like friends" she said shocked. "Well i think we are" i said not sure if he thinks of me as a friend. "Oh look theyre starting to put up flyers for your game" she said excitedly. "Yeah are you coming" i asked. "Duh im forced to" she said and i playfully bumped her shoulder. "Of course i would even if i wasn't on the cheer team" she said and we walked to her class. "See you later" i said and walked to my class. On my way to class i seen my little brother talking to Mendes. "Why were you talking to him" i asked seriously. "Hes my friend" he said confused. "Since when" i questioned. "Since he got here we have music together. Why do you care" he said. "Your my little brother that's why" i said. "No you don't. You've never asked me about who i hang out with. You don't even consider me your brother. Why is that" he asked. "Go to class"i said bumping into his shoulder. "No were not done here" he said pulling me back by my shoulder. I Grabbed him by his shirt and pinned him against the wall. "I said we were done. And if you care so much why don't you figure it out. You're the smart one" i said he was about to speak when i heard Ariana. "Hey. Dallas lets go" she said pushing me apart from Austin. "Ariana" i wasn't able to continue because she cut me off "You'll thank me later" she said and rushed me to the girls restroom.