Chapter 19

Y/n POV After the dance we left to grab McDonald and then we just talked for the rest of the night about almost everything

Y/n POV
After the dance we left to grab McDonald and then we just talked for the rest of the night about almost everything. I posted some pictures as well as some stories on Snapchat which caused even more people to start making up rumors. It was now Sunday and we were heading out to leave. "Are you sure they won't mind" Alison said as we packed our stuff in the truck. "I'm sure they won't besides Alyssa can't wait to see you" I said as I closed the trunk. "And it wont cause any trouble between you and your girlfriend" she asked. "A lot of damage has been done it can't get any worse trust me" I said. "You sure your dad won't mind" I said. "No I'm off for a week from school and he's on a business trip" she said. "Come here Bailey. You're coming it's us" I said picking him up. "Okay I'm ready" she said.

8 hours later
"Hey wake up we're here" I said shaking her lightly. "Hmm Okay" she said waking up. "Come on it's been a long trip" I said as it was night time. "I think everyone's asleep but then again they could be awake" I said grabbing Bailey. We walked in through the front door and were met with Alyssa Lauren and Dallas. "Oh hey guys I didn't except you two" I said. "ALISON" Alyssa yelled and ran towards her. "I've missed you so much" she said. "Me too last time I checked you were smaller" Alison said. "Hi I'm Dallas" he said waving at her. "Hi it's nice to meet you" she said. "So how long are you here for" Lauren asked. "For maybe a week" she said. "Great you could watch his baseball game tomorrow" Alyssa said. "Yeah he actually told me he's back on the team" she said. "Should we all watch a movie or something" Alyssa said. "Yeah I'm down" Dallas said. "Looks like we're all having a sleepover" I said and we moved down to the basement. "Do you mind if i invite Ariana" he asked. "Of course not" i said as bailey sat on my lap. "What movie" Lauren said.  "Pitch perfect?" someone said and we all agreed. "I haven't laughed like that in a while" Ariana said. "Me too" Allison said. "Wait lets get a picture in for snap chat" Ariana said and then went on to snap a picture. We all smiled and then soon after we fell asleep.

The next morning we all got up and started getting ready for school. And my mom ready for work. Today was the big game before the homecoming game an even bigger game. i packed up my duffel bag with what i needed and i wrote a note telling Alison when to be ready by for the game. Once i stepped foot into school i felt everyone's eyes on me but it didn't bother me. I walked in with all the confidence i had which wasn't much considering my heart was beating fast. I heard people whispering to each other but continued to walk to my locker. I pulled out the books i needed and was about to turn and walk away when i seen Shawn. "I've got to say i'm surprised to see you here"he said cockily. "Why wouldn't i be today's the big game" i said showing that he wasn't bothering me. "You know the whole Camila incident and how she was on me" he said. "I doubt that but if she was i hate to tell you this but you're her rebound" i said irritating him. "i turned around to walk away but not before saying "By the way you're benched from today's game" i said. "YOu cant do that. Scouts are coming today" he yelled angrily causing the attention of people walking by. "Really cause i think i just did" i said. "You're just mad that i stole your girl" he said. "No im actually not. I'm mad at the fact that you're trying to use that to provoke me" i said calmly. "Besides you missed three days of practice so its you're problem maybe you should've been more focused on yourself than me" i said walking away. Dallas walked up next to me and added "You and Camila can sit side by side since both of you are benched". "WHAt an asshole" he said to me. "Tell me about it lets just get to class" i said.