11

Dedicated to:

1homeschoolbrat

 Shout outs to:

OfficerPepperCorn

Sunseto

AllyEatsYourBrain

mickey0327

Poetryrocks15

Picture of Andy on the side!

Mute[BoyxBoy]

Chapter 11

"Oh no, you did not just do that!" Kyle throws his arms up in frustration and gives me a shocked look. I stick my tongue out at him and turn my attention back to the TV screen in Caleb's bedroom. Since we had all gotten here, all we've done is play video games. So far, I have been kicking Kyle's ass at FIFA for the past hour or so. He's a big sore loser so it's quite funny to watch him freak out and squirm. 

"Oh Aiden, stop tormenting him and just let him win for once." Andy's voice pops up and I just roll my eyes. I guess I can let him win just this one time. As my attention goes back to the screen, I look up to see Kyle gain a goal on me.

"Yeah b*tch, take that!" Kyle stands up on the bed and wiggles his finger in my face. I can't help but let out a laugh either when he starts to shake his ass in my face. 

"Okay Kyle, that's enough. Keep your ass away from his face." Caleb pushes Kyle down and Kyle falls to the floor with a thud. The guys all start cracking up laughing when he stands and rubs his ass with his hand, complaining about how he is going to have a new bruise now. 

"What do you mean new bruise? Have you been getting some ass action Ky?" Andy wiggles his eyebrows and winks at him, causing Kyle to blush like an idiot.

"Hell no! That's Caleb's job!" I look over at Caleb to see him playfully push Kyle onto the bed and punch his shoulder before they begin to wrestle around. I scoot to the end of the bed and just watch in fascination. 

"Don't worry Aiden. They always do this. It's quite funny usually. Just watch, you'll see what I mean." Andy squeezes my shoulder and as he does, I hear a rather girly squeal come from Caleb. A loud laugh comes from me as I watch him squirm under Kyle as he tickles Caleb like crazy. 

"Okay, I give! I give!" Kyle stops tickling him and stands up, rubbing his hands together with a satisfied smile on his face, which I'm pretty sure matches mine at the moment. I don't think I have ever smiled this much, ever, and it feels good. I guess I really will be able to grow to like these guys. They're already rubbing off on me. 

I lean back against the wall and watch as Caleb stands up and brushes his pants off. 

"Are we good man?" Kyle questions him and Caleb nods. 

"Duh!" They bro hug and then start laughing like idiots. Oh boy, my boyfriend truly is a dork. My boyfriend, hmm, I like how that sounds. I could get used to hearing that. 

"What's up with all the smiling?" Caleb lays down on the bed next to where I sit cross legged and takes my hand in his, kissing it softly. I blush and look at him, showing off my teeth in my smile. I tug my notebook out of my pocket and begin to write. 

'nothing. I'm just happy is all. I really like your friends.' I pass the tablet to him and watch as he grins while reading. 

"Well good. You deserve to be happy, and they all like you too. I can tell." I brush my bangs out of my eyes and nod. I look at Caleb and watch him as he sits up and kisses my cheek before pulling my lips to his for a sweet, chaste kiss. I kiss back and we both pull away grinning from ear to ear. 

"Awe, look at you two. I want that." I look over at Kyle and a pout crosses his lips. I giggle and grab my tablet. 

'Go call Annie. 866-980-1324 (:' I crumble the paper in my hands and wing at Kyle's head. It hits him and I just smile to myself. He gives me a fake mean look before picking it up and reading it. 

"Dude, you're a genius. Caleb," He looks at Caleb. " Don't let him go. I like this kid!" I roll my eyes and amusement crosses my face as he does a little dance around the room while he dials Annie excitedly. 

"Don't worry. I don't plan on it." Caleb pulls me into his lap suddenly, making me shriek in shock. He kisses my forehead though, and I feel myself relax against him almost immediately. When he places a kiss on my neck, I try to hold back a little moan in my throat and he just laughs at me. I pout and manage to gain myself a kiss on the lips. 

...................................

Caleb's POV

"Come on! Pick a freaking movie already Kyle! It's not rocket science! Just grab one and stick it in!" ,Eli yells. Of course he yells. He is the only that can ever yell at Kyle without feeling mean. Kyle's feelings get hurt quite easily so, but it's always funny to watch of course. 

"Hehe, that's what she said!" We all crack up laughing and wait impatiently as Kyle tries, but fails, at picking out a movie. It's a simple thing, but it seems like a hard one with Kyle. That's what we get for letting him pick it. My best friend really can be an idiot. 

"Man, just hurry up.", I almost beg.

"I am! Don't get your panties in a bunch dude! Aiden, come help me." I look down at Aiden from where he sits in my lap and watch with amusement as he rolls his eyes but goes to help anyway. It's been nice seeing him communicate with everybody today. They are all getting along great, which is a really good thing! 

"Finally!", Eli exclaims at Kyle sticks a movie in the player. Aiden returns to his seat on me and twiddles his thumbs together. I lean down to kiss his forehead and smile when he grins up at me. I run my fingers through his soft black hair and find myself daydreaming about him. I had fallen for this boy a long time ago, and this is just letting my dream come true. I'm not ever letting him go now that I have him to myself. 

"Ugh, really Kyle? The Vow?", Andy complains and all of the guys throw popcorn at Kyle. I let out a loud laugh but smile at them all as Kyle pouts and crosses his arms over his chest like a little kid. 

"Come on guys! I love this movie!"

"Of course you do Ky. We all know that your chick on the inside. It's okay. No need to be ashamed." With that comment, Michael manages to get himself knocked to the ground like I had earlier. Oh how I love my friends. They all make life interesting. 

"Okay you two! Enough. Now watch the movie and quit fighting like girls before I lock you two in the closet again!" Both of their eyes widen and they quickly get off each other. 

"No, anything but that! We'll be good. Right Kyle?" Kyle nods quickly and sits down on the loveseat with Michael next to him. Last time they started to argue, we all ended up having to lock them in the closet together for over an hour and they both ended up coming out with bruises all over from being forced close to one another. Let's just say that the hall closet is far from big. It was a mean thing to do, but very funny to watch/listen to. 

"Good. Now shush!" Everybody stops talking and our attention turns to the TV, where a now shirtless Channing Tatum comes on the screen. I lick my lips and find myself picturing what Aiden looks like without a shirt on. Oh, how I wish to see that. Within time I guess. I'm not rushing him into anything. I'll wait to do whatever as long as I have to if it makes him happy. He's worth it. With that thought, I lean my head against Aiden's head and let my happiness take over as I begin to watch the actual movie this time.