18

Dedicated to:

Britishbumbs2013

 Shout-out to:

UnknownSpirit1812

Naomi_1963

greenforesthero

Xxfull_of_melodiesxX

Mute[BoyxBoy]

Chapter 18

Waking up the next morning, I roll over and look at the clock. I'm surprised when it reads 11 o'clock. I never sleep in this late. I guess I was just worn out from last night. I will tell you this much, we didn't go to bed until at least 2 am yesterday. Caleb is like an energizer bunny when it comes to sex. I found that out real quick after the second time of the night.

I laugh to myself a little and roll over so that my head is on Caleb's stomach. I trail my fingers down his chest, gently placing kisses all over him. I move so that I'm straddling him while I place butterfly kisses all over his face. He grunts a little and swats at me. I laugh and lean down so that my lips press against his. He wakes up almost instantly and I gasp when his fingers wind up in my hair.

We pull away and I let out a deep sigh with a smile. I feel content just like this. I could stay like this all day. He smiles back at me as he takes my hand in his and kisses my palm lightly.

"Well good morning to you too." He leans up on his elbows a little and pulls me closer into him. I groan a little, but don't complain. He leans forward and pulls my lips onto his once again. I smile against his lips and tangle my hands into that luscious hair of his. He smirks a little and I pull back, out of breath.

"So what did you want to do today? It's your pick. We'll do anything." He raises his eyebrow in question as I shrug my shoulders.

"How about we just stay here? Maybe invite the guys over and have a little get together in the pool and stuff." I bite my lip and brush my hair out of my eyes. He nods and I smile at him.

"Sounds good. Go ahead and shower and I'll call the guys." I shake my head and jump out of bed, momentarily forgetting the fact that I am indeed still naked. No wonder he was grunting a couple of minutes ago. How did I not notice that we were naked? Silly me.

I hear a whistle and I snap my head back towards Caleb. He wiggles his eyebrows and licks his lips. I wink and rush into the bathroom, already feeling how red my cheeks are. I probably look like a tomato right about now.

Shrugging my shoulders, I step into the shower and flip on the hot water. I moan as the water hits my ass, soothing the soreness. Yes my dears, I was the bottom. That should have been obvious though.

I close my eyes and let the water cascade down over me. Thoughts of yesterday rush into mind, and all I can think about is talking to my dad. I can already picture just how badly it's going to go. I really should take Caleb with me, but the thought of him getting hurt because of me scares the living shit out of me. He hasn't seen or dealt with my dad in years. You know, when we were friends before all of the shit went down. I wish all of this stress would just go away. Maybe then I could be at peace for once in my life.

"Aid, are you almost done baby?" Caleb's voice cuts into my thoughts and brings me back to the present.

"Uh, yeah. I'll be out in a second." I clear my throat as I choke up a little bit, already regretting what I was going to do later. It's either today or never. Lord knows that I would wimp out of it and never go to do it. It needs done though. It has to be done. My dad will not affect me like this any longer. I won't let him. It's time for me to stand up for myself once and for all.

I shut the water off and get out, quickly rushing into Aiden's bedroom and throwing on some of his clothes. I mess up my hair a little and head down stairs, already hearing the boys in the living room. I roll my eyes at the sight in front of me. Caleb has Kyle in a choke hold on the couch, over the freaking remote control. I swear these boys will never grow up.

"Seriously guys?" I step in front of the tv with my arms crossed over my chest. They both look up at me innocently and I just shake my head, laughing.

"He started it!" They both point at each at the same time before cracking up laughing.

"Well now that that's over with." I plop in between both of them and glance over at the other couch where the rest of the guys stare at me in shock.

"What?"

"Nothing. It's just still weird hearing you talk." I give them an 'are you serious' look and they all shrug.

"It's been a while now. Get used to it already." I turn my attention to the tv and lean in between Caleb and Kyle, who have both gone back to picking at each other, to get the remote. I change the channel and block out the both of them. 

...........................................................................................................................................................................

Sorry if this is short! I just wanted to get this chapter out of the way since it's just a filler!

Let me know what you think! :)