9

<-------------------------------Can we try for like  65-70 votes this time?? Remember, this is in the watty awards and I love all of the votes that I can get. You guys are my inspiration! <3

Dedicated to:
Roseycheekz
Shout outs to:
XxiLoveSkittlesxX
XxEmoBubblegumxX
Reesecup
Hayla86
Unofficialinterviews

Ah, it's been a month since I have updated this! I am so sorry for the wait. Today is exactly a month! I'm sorry! Don't kill me! Picture of Aiden on the side!!

Song of the chapter:
Distance by A Common Year

Mute[BoyxBoy]
Chapter 9

As I make my way inside and into the kitchen, I spot my father standing at the counter talking, more like yelling, into his phone. His face shows anger and this can only mean one thing, I am in for one hell of a night. This ought to be fun, not. When he is pissed he seems to turn into the devil and all of his anger gets taken out on me.

"Where the hell have you been you little whore?!" He slams his phone down on the counter and yells at me as he slowly walks toward me.

I go to get the tablet out from my pocket when he stops me.

"Put that stupid thing away and talk for once you little brat! You know that I don't like hearing silence! Now answer me!" I stare at him with no emotion on my face as I wait. I will not speak no matter what he says. It's his damn fault that I'm like this. If it weren't for him I could actually have a normal life and have more than 2 friends. I could actually go out and have fun instead of hiding in my room in hopes of never having to come out again.

"Speak damnit! I will stand here and deal with this! I am your father and you will listen!" He back hands me and in an instant I feel pain. I feel my ears ringing as I pull back from him with a mean look on my face and rub my cheek with my hand. He smirks at me and laughs in a non funny way. Stupid asshole! I wish he would have died instead of my mother. Now that would have been a dream come true.

"Were you off being the little whore that you truly are?" I shake my head no and look down at the floor. He grabs my chin hard and forces me to look at him. I try to pull back from his tight grip and I end up falling on my ass while he stands and laughs at me.

"Are you gonna talk no?" Again, I shake my head no and watch as he leans down on the ground near me.

"He was at a friends house." I hear someone say and I snap my head to the side to see Molly standing there with a look that says 'I'm sorry'. I gulp and look at my father.

"You're lucky this time!" My father yells at me as he stands up and decides that a few kicks to my body will help. He walks away with a low growl coming out of his mouth, leaving me on the ground sobbing and in pain.

Molly rushes over to me and lifts up my shirt in the back. I hear a hiss come from her mouth before she slowly lowers my shirt back down.

"Come here. Let's get you up to bed. I'll bring you a warm wash cloth for your cut and an icepack." I nod and bring my hand up to my face when I feel a wet substance hit my chin. My hand grazes over my lips and I hiss in pain when I reach the bottom right corner and blood stains my hand.

She reaches down and slowly pulls me up. She puts my right arm over her shoulder and slowly helps me climb the now scary looking stair case. I reach my room and I lower myself onto the bed slowly. I watch as Molly rushes back down the stairs and then returns a few minutes later with the washcloth and icepack. She hands me the ice pack and I slide it under my back as I lay down with my head on the pillows. The coldness hits my newly formed sores and I can already tell that I am going to wake up really sore and bruised.

"I'm sorry Aiden. I didn't realize what was happening until I saw you on the ground. I wish I could help with your father but I really can't honey." She presses the washcloth to my lip and brushes my hair out of my eyes. I nod and mouth 'thank you' to her. She nods and leans down to kiss my forehead before handing me the washcloth and disappearing with tears running down her cheeks.

I softly press the washcloth back to my lip and close my eyes. My father never used to be like this. He was never really loving, but he wasn't cruel and abusive before either, like now.

As I let my mind soar with thoughts and memories, I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I retrieve it slowly and flip it open. The screen lights up with Caleb's name and I force a smile.

'I miss you already.' Caleb truly may be the only person that can make me happy. He has made me happy already and it's only been a few days. I guess that's why they say 'opposites attract'. He is my complete opposite but he may be the one opposite that I need in my life.

I set the washcloth down on the side of the bed and type out a new message to him. I know that he told me to let him know if anything happened and I needed him, but I can't tell him about any of this yet. It's too early. If  I tell him he may disappear from my life and I can't deal with that, not right now.

'I miss you 2! <3' I press send and throw my phone off to the side before I grab the washcloth once more and let it sit over my lip and closing my eyes. All I need right now I sleep.

................................

"Aiden, it's time to wake up honey. Come on, you have school. I can't let you stay home, you know that." Molly's voice chimes in my ears as I slowly wake the next morning. As I sit up in bed and stretch, last night's even flash through my mind and I find myself shivering and groaning from the pain.

"Whoa, whoa, take it slow hon." Molly rushes over to me from where she stands at my window and helps me make my way to the bathroom and into the shower. The warm water hits my back and causes a hiss to escape my mouth. As I run my hand over my back, I can feel scrapes from the kicks and a big black and blue mark lays on the side of my leg. Well I guess I am sticking to jeans and a hoodie today. As if I would have it any other way anyway.

I am out of the shower and dressed within an hour and I can already smell the food waiting for me downstairs. I throw my towel in the dirty clothes hamper and poke my head out of my door, glancing down the hall towards my dad's room. His door is wide open and I can see the sun shining through. Good, he is gone already. I make a 'phew' sound and make my way slowly down the stairs.

The usual breakfast sits on the counter with OJ next to it. Molly's food truly is the best thing ever. She is like the perfect wife a person could have. She cooks, cleans, and takes cares of the important things; perfect.

The sound of the doorbell catches my attention as I swallow my last bite of food. I set my plate in the sink and kiss Molly on the cheek before rushing to the door. There stands Caleb looking hot as ever with a huge smile upon his face.

"Good morning gorgeous." He says with a smile and then leans down to kiss me. I kiss him slowly and I try not to hiss, but fail miserably. He pulls back real fast and rubs his thumb over my lip with a sad frown on his face.

"What happened?" He turns my head from side to side and I let out a slight laugh at the fact that he is acting overprotective. He really is amazing. Boy am I lucky.

I take my notepad out of my pocket and scribble down an answer.

'I accidentally ran into the corner of a door.' I hand it to him and wait for an answer. He laughs and shakes his head.

"Of course you did. Come on, let's get going." He hands me my tablet and takes my hand in his, pulling me towards his car. Let's hope that this day goes well. Lord only knows how much bad luck I have with accidents.