5

Dedicated to:

moongem98

Shout outs to:

Dimikaroza

Angeleyes30

The_Loss_of_Love

TheParanoidNerd

ColourMyFate

Song of the chapter:

We Are Young by 3OH!3

Mute[BoyxBoy]

Chapter 5

Sunday seemed to come and fly by pretty quickly. I spent the whole day watching Family Guy re-runs and eating junk food; Doritos and Pepsi. My downfall.

I had ended up spending the rest of Saturday with Caleb. He drove us to the park and we just sat there enjoying the last days of sun. we didn't talk much, but that's okay. It felt good to just have a friend by me. Is he my friend now? I really hope so to be honest. He's nice to me, unlike most people.

......................

"Aiden, come on hon." It's time to get up." I can feel my body being shook and then the curtains are pouring in sunlight. Thanks Molly. Thanks a lot.

I throw the blankets off of my head with a groan and I look to see Molly hanging up my clothes. It's almost as if she is my mother or something. She sure does act like it.

"Ah. Finally decided to awake I see. How did you sleep?" Molly asks with a smile as she steps out my closet. I shake my hand from side to side signaling that it was okay. She nods and says,

"Very well. Your breakfast will be ready when you get downstairs." I nod and away she goes. I let out a sigh as I realize that today is Monday. Sometimes I really wish that I were home schooled. Having to deal with preppy teens is like death.

Within an hour, my hair is straightened, teeth are brushed, and I'm looking good. Well, in my opinion anyway.

Grabbing my bag, I dash down the stairs and I find a plate of freshly cooked eggs and bacon sitting in my normal spot. I rush over to the plate and start to chow down. I sure do love Molly's cooking.

'Thanks Molly.', I scribble on my notepad before dashing out the door. The walk from home to school is around 4 blocks so it isn't that bad. The walk is usually pretty peaceful too, unless one of my bullies that lives down the street decides to bother me.

Monday morning are always the worst at my school. Everybody is into everyone else's business, and the talk of the day is who did what over the weekend.

As I walk through the high school doors, I can already smell the hairspray and tears. Speaking of tears, I can see Caleb and his girl friend talking by his locker. By the look of things, it doesn't look too pleasant.

"Cathy, no. I'm sorry but I can't this anymore. I need to be single." I can see her slightly tear up as Caleb says this and backs away from her slightly.

The funny thing is that as the 'tears' fade, a slight smirk hits her face. She is so faking being upset.

"Whatever Caleb. I have somebody else.", the smirk on her face grows as Caleb asks,

"Who? Wait! You were cheating on me in the first place?!"

"Micheal and of course. You never wanted to do anything with me for some reason so I went to Micheal. You need to get that stick out of your ass and lighten up some."

Caleb's eyes widen, but not at the fact that she cheated. It's because she cheated on him with one of his friends.

As I walk past them, I suddenly hear my name being called. I whip around to see Caleb flick Cathy off and ten run to catch up with me. I am surprised that he is even wanting to talk to me during school. Normal Caleb would give two shits less about people like me.

"Hey!", he says as he walks next to me. The anger is still present on his face but I can tell that he is trying to smile and forget about all of it. I nod and take the opportunity to check him out. Dark blue jeans, studded black and white belt, black DC shirt, DC shoes, and he has on a DC cap backwards. He sure does like his DC but he looks hot as hell.

I find myself licking my lips and then as I look up, Caleb is looking straight at me. Blushing, I look away and I see that we have reached our class. I have a few periods with Caleb, and then the rest by myself.

Taking my usual seat in the back of the classroom, I look up to see Caleb take a seat next to me. He smiles at me and I can't help but return the gesture.

'Why are you sitting by me and not your friends?', I scribble on a piece of paper and then hand it to him.

"Aren't I allowed to sit by you?", he asks as he leans on his elbow on the desk. He flashes me a smile with all of his teeth showing, and boy does he look gorgeous. I can't believe that he is actually talking to me.

He hands me the notepad back and I hurry and scribble a response before the evil teacher walks in. She is known for giving out detentions for no reason and talking too loud.

'Of course but I am still shocked as to why you are even talking to me. You never even gave me a chance before Friday. Why now?'

I toss it on his desk and I look to see all of his friends giving him a mean look. I guess they don't like me very much. I'm not like them and I never will be. 

I can see him writing on the tablet and when he tosses it to me my attention is pulled from the preps.

'Forget them. I don't care anymore. You are nicer than I thought and I don't regret talking to you. You are my friend now. Don't forget that.'

I feel a smile cross my face as I read this. My smile seems to grow bigger and bigger as the class goes by. We pass notes the whole class and each note gets sweeter and more heartfelt. I find out about how his friends annoy him and everything that has happened with Cathy.

.........................

"Well, well, well. What do we have here? Looks like a sad loser to me." standing at my locker, I hear a voice say this from behind me. I turn around to see one of my bullies; Matt and his gang. 

He moves in closer to me and I find myself trying to push him away. Me not talking and all, I can't yell for help. I push on Matt's chest but this gets me nowhere. My muscles are weak. No way am I strong enough to fight him off.

Bam! I feel a blow to my face and then I am on the ground. All I can feel is pain shooting through my eye and cheek as Matt stares down at me menacingly and then starts to laugh. His group walks away with smiles on their face.

I look around the hall and see that it is empty. Oh yeah. It's lunch time. I struggle while pulling myself up. I slam my locker shut and then slowly walk into the bathroom down the hall. My eye is almost swollen shut and my cheek is bleeding.

Grabbing a paper towel, I get it wet and let it rub over the cut. I am so sick of getting hit. I have been bullied since 7th grade when I come out with my sexuality. Nobody should care, but yet they do. If only life weren't so shitty for me.