Intro and Story Details

Hello, readers! It's me, your author, and I'm just here to give you some details about the story! I really hope you enjoy this story. I already have all the parts pre-written so the updates will be come pretty frequently. More details about that will be down below, along with other facts.

• • •

Details About the Book:

Rating: General Audiences
Genre: Romance
Main Ship: Klance (Keith x Lance)
Total Word Count: 12774

1. I will NOT be switching the point of view. The point of view is Keith and will stay Keith. I don't want you to get confused or anything, so just to let you know.

2. There will be no smut or sexual content in this story. There's one minor dirty implication in here, but that's that. So, welcome all the kiddos!!

3. The art in this story is not mine. It goes to the artists respectively:
- Erubus_G on the FanFiction Amino and Erubus on the Art Amino.
- Ellen on the Art Amino.
Sadly, I can't link their accounts on this platform, but if you find their accounts, give them all the love you can! Their art is absolutely amazing!

4. This written piece was for this year's (2018) Cross Amino Big Bang. So, that's the reason this piece is actually finished and isn't laying in the dust of my drafts. It was a wonderful experience doing this challenge and I will most definitely do it next year, and I recommend you do it as well!

5. I had this piece betaed (edited) by the wonderful @ snapishginger on Instagram. She is not a writer but a photographer and you should give her all the support you can! Her photos are amazing and if you're in her area, make your moments last by getting a shoot done by her. You can find more information on her page.

6. Updates will be quite frequent because of the story being pre-written. They will happen once a week on Mondays (hopefully I'll stick to this) for future reference. There are four parts and an Epilogue, so it'll be over a month of posting! WHOOP!

7. I do except constructive criticism. If you have any, please let me know in the comments. It'll hopefully make my writing better and more enjoyable for you guys, gals and non-binary pals. Please point out any grammar or punctuation mistakes and I'll fix them straight away.

8. There will be spoilers for season 7 of Voltron. Some parts were written before season 7, but I tried my best to include as much as possible from the latest seasons, such as new characters that were introduced. There won't be any major spoilers, but if you don't know of certain people, that might be a leak for you.

9. Hate is NOT aloud in any of my books. If a see someone being disrespectful to another person, I may have to delete or report the comment. Please be respectful of the people in this community. Don't be afraid to speak your opinion, but please don't be disrespectful of others. Be nice if you don't agree with someone. I've never really seen this happen, but just to make sure. All of my readers have been amazing on my other books and I love you all!

10. I cross posted this on the Voltron and FanFiction Amino, and hopefully I will soon post this on AO3 (Archive of Our Own) so if you see the same story on any of those sites with the username @ GlassesGirl11, don't worry because that's me. If you do see it on a site without that username and it's not credited to me, please message me somehow.

• • •

     Anyways, that's everything and I hope you enjoy this story!

— GlasssGirl

{Date Published: 18/08/03}