But Luke holds his hands out in a protective matter as I hide behind him, "Sorry Julie, unfortunately, this is my Marshmallow."

"Did you just call me a marshmallow?" I look at Luke as he gives me a cheeky grin.

"Well, ever since I have met you, I have found that you have an obsession with marshmallows."

"... and?"

"And you said you wanted a different nickname."

"Yeah but-.."

"It's not changing Ella, sucks to suck."

"Uhm, excuse you, I gave no consent with you calling me that name."

"Hold on... I can't remember the last time I seemed to care."

"You probably forget along with your ability to make a joke, sucks to suck."

"Stop being a cold hearted marshmallow."

"Say that again, and I will-.."

"You will what?"

"Let's just say, you won't have a dick to-.."

*snap*

Our eyes widen as a flash goes off. I look over to see Julie grinning while holding her phone out in front of her.

"Did you just?" I mutter as Julie's eyes widen as she sees both me and Luke looking at her.

She smiles sheepishly and puts the phone behind her back. "Woah.. was that... lightening? Probably should tuck in my... cat." Julie says and walks behind Luke to head towards the living room.

Well, that was until she turns around and when Luke wasn't looking, she gives me a thumbs up.

I give her a small glare as she smirks and makes her way upstairs.

"So..." Luke says as he looks at me.

"So..." I say back.

"How long are you going to stay here?" He asks.

I shrug my shoulders, "I don't know." I walk towards the kitchen wall and slide down, I sit down on the cool floor.

Luke slides down next to me, "You know, they are really worried about you."

"How would you know?"

"This morning they came to our house asking for help."

"Help?"

"Help finding you. If you plan on leaving this house from now on, I would advise going in disguise. I know it sounds like we are in some secret agent movie, but I'm serious. If you plan on staying away from your parents house, people can't notice you in public." Luke says.

With the realization, I pull my legs close to my body and rest my head on my knees, "I didn't think this through."

I just wanted to get away from them.