6

I formed a shield with water before slicing at the minions with a whip.

Aquagirl, retreat.

I will when I get the chance, kinda surrounded here.

I took a deep breath and spun around, water picking them up as it went.

And then they were all slammed into one wall as the helicopter took off.

What is it with helicopters? Can we never get a villain that likes motorcycles?

I walked over to the rest of the group. "So what now?"

"I have to attend to my kingdom. So you will fly back with them."

My gaze whipped to Orin, eyes wide. "Um what?"

"You cannot swim everywhere. And the Bioship is very safe."

"You do realize I literally have a death threat from the king of the gods right?"

"You will be fine. Your father would start a war if your uncle harmed you."

I sighed. "Yeah but...do you really want to take that risk?"

"Come on. If we get back soon we might be able to catch something good on TV." Wally shouted, entering a red spaceship.

Kaldur smiled at me. "Come on. You will be fine."

"Okay...but if I die I am so cursing you."

"Fair enough." Orin smiled. "I will see you later then." He then disappeared into the water.

That left me and Kaldur to board the Bioship.

As soon as we entered, another seat formed.

Kaldur took a spot at the front and I took the newly created seat, hands clenched.

"What's the matter Aquagirl?"

"I don't like flying." I mumbled as the ship lifted.

And almost instantly, thunder rumbled in warning.

I gulped, eyes closing in anticipation.

"There is no storm on the radar." Megan stated. "Maybe heat lightning?"

I opened my eyes and glanced at Kaldur right as lightning flashed right in front of us.

"Really?! You can't deal with me flying when I've fought wars for you guys?!" I shouted in Greek.

Thunder rumbled again, although this sounded grumpier.

"What did you just yell? And do you mind giving me some more warning?" Connor shook his head.

"Sorry. But basically asking Zeus not to blast us out of the sky. The gods have their rivalries, and two of Lord Poseidon's citizens cannot make the Sky Lord happy."

Ah. When I can annoy my father by using his title.

After that we sat in silence until Megan announced that we were home.

And then we quickly unloaded and headed to the showers.

"Here you go Percy." Megan handed me a washrag and towel.

"Thank you."

The Martian smiled and went to say something then her eyes widened. "I need to start my Crock-Pot!"

I sighed and pulled off the glove things...well they're sorta like gloves but they're water bearers.

Like they look like I'm using them all the time, but I'm really just using my powers.

Fun way to disguise my heritage huh?

"Listen, you may be Kaldur's friend, but I don't trust you. He's acting completely different. Like you have him brainwashed."

Ignoring Artemis, I slipped off my shoes and went into a shower stall to undress before getting my shower.

However, when I exited... Artemis was waiting in civilian clothes, still looking at me like she wants me dead.

"I've known him my whole life, yes he's polite but he's way more laid back around me. Now if you excuse me..." I escaped from her and made it to my room.

Quickly, I slipped into pajamas, exited and walked towards where the back door is.

Soon I was on the beach and I sat down at the edge of the water, breathing in the sea breeze.

The sea doesn't care about anything. About anyone.

Yet I care too much.

I chuckled softly. That's kinda funny. The daughter of the sea...the daughter of one of the most unforgiving, uncaring things in the world...yet I forgive and I care.

I won't let them die.

I won't let them get hurt.

I promise Nico, I won't let you lose another sister.

All of those were lies weren't they? I lied.

They died. They got hurt. And Nico lost a sister... again.

Groaning I got up. I should get some sleep. I'll regret it but I do need to sleep.

I made it back to my room without incident, and I crawled into bed eyes already shutting.

Robin

I sighed and pulled up the little information we had on Percy.

"She served four years of military service. She grew up alongside Kaldur. And that's it...no birth records, no mother or father, no schools, nothing."

"There has to be something." Artemis frowned. "I just get a bad feeling about her. And if I know anything, it's to trust my gut."

"It is kinda weird. Kaldur isn't acting like himself at all." Wally put a hand on his chin. "Normally he's really uptight, but he just seems really chill now that she's here."

"Maybe a power like Queen B's?" I suggested pulling up the queen of Bialya's file.

"What are you guys still doing here?" Kaldur walked into the room.

I enlarged B's file. "Just doing a bit of research, I thought I saw a Bialyian soldier today and we were just brainstorming. We would have gotten you but...you work too hard already dude."

Thank you lies.

Kaldur frowned but seemed to buy it. "It may be possible that she is attempting to gain Kobra Venom to enhance some of her soldiers as with her power, there'd be no chance of a resistance. We can discuss this more tomorrow. Goodnight."

After he left, we all let out a held breath.

"So...what now?"

I cackled softly. "Now I do some digging."

This is probably....crap.

But I need to get to bed soon and yeah...

So any ideas? (Aimed mostly at one person but if any of y'all have ideas go for it)

And I'm just gonna go

See yah