19

Leone

I groaned while trying to move my body but it was tied. I opened my eyes to be met with darkness.

"Jace!" I yelled just for me to hear movement from the otherside of the room and Jace say it's okay darling.

I got so scared knowing we got captured by ZE. The lights came on a mirror came into my eyesight showing me my once pretty face had a huge cut on it making tears come to my face. How would Jace ever love me the same?I'm an ugly girl now. The ugliest laugh took me out of my thoughts and ZE came into the room.

"Don't cry now bitch," She screamed in my face then touched my cut.

"Oh look the pretty bitch isn't pretty no more?" She spat at me making me cry even more. I was not crying because I was captured I was crying because my wife might not love me the same.

"ZE leave her alone. You know she's crazy and she will easily kill you right now so stop touching my wife!" Jace screamed jumping up just to be tackled down by this fat boy. she fought him until he stopped breathing. Leaving a scared ZE.

"Did you really think a fat dude would take me down?" Jace said putting on her sinister smile which gave me hope.

"I heard you was asking for our heads? I'm here now so come get it bitch!" Jace said and ZE ran so fast towards Jace just for her to throw out the way and kick her in the stomach.

"I thought you was top bitch around here? Oh how I thought wrong!"Jace said kicking her face in for ZE to spit on Jace. Jace had enough and broke her neck and searched her body for any weapons and keys. She unlocked me and gave me them knife so I can carve the j and l into her body.

"Let's go baby" She said and I nodded then found our weapons near the door. Then silencer came in handy because when I say we murdered everyone in this building... We did.

------------------------------

TBC