1

Jay aka daddyy

"Do you want to come back to my place or you have stuff to do?" I asked her because I know she's a busy woman now and all.

"I'm free the whole weekend." She said making me smirk. I have so much shit I want to do to her.

"Good come on." I said taking her by her hand leading her to front.

"I'm going home. Lock up Shay." I said walking back to the back door. We walked out and I led her to her side and closed the door after she was settled in then walked around to my side getting in and closing the door.

"I moved to something bigger." I said while she nodded.

"That's fine." She said looking out the window.

"Are you prepared for the week?" I asked once we pulled up in the driveway.

" no clothes." She responded making me laugh.She really came prepared 

"You damn right." I said getting out walking around to her side letting her get out then locking the car.

"You ready?" I said reaching for my keys to unlock the door.

"Mhm let's go."She said walking in before I did.

I let her look around the house I also have a special room but I ain't showing her that yet. She ain't readyy.

"Where is your room?" She said making me smirk when she took her hair down and jacket off.

"You horny huh?" I asked making her snap her head to me and her face go red.

"No I was just wondering." She said trying to play it off like I ain't already know she was.

"It's up stairs." I replied walking in to the kitchen to pour me some peach sunny D.

'Yeah she's about to get this D.' I thought in my mind.

My thoughts are too freaky...

"Leone? You want something to drink?"I yelled her name and she came in her undershirt.

"Bottle of water please." She asked.

"So what made you start writing?" I asked.

"I get asked that question every interview But I always had a thing for reading going to libraries as a child. Thinking how these authors came up with the ideas and everything without getting bored. I feel like I can make a character be what I always wanted. Make them do things I can't. I love writing stories that relate to me in different ways." She said making me think back she did say she had a thing for writing.

"So Ms. Tattoo boss." She said making me laugh after I finished my juice.

"Oh I started working and doing different jobs and saving my money and when I got enough I bought the place where "Jay's" is and got this dope ass staff. " I said looking up at her and she was smiling.

"I'm proud of you. You doing big things." She said.

"What? You the one doing big things everyone is reading your book. I had seen this old lady reading it in Starbucks Ms. sweet honey." I said causing her to laugh and I got up walking to her pulling her to me.

"You know I've been looking for you for 2 years and since you're back I feel at peace. Don't ever leave me again. I'm your biggest fan and I got you through anything." I said reaching in my pocket to get my wallet out where I kept her necklace at. I Never went anywhere without.

"I think you're missing something." I said taking the necklace out and walking behind her moving her hair and putting it on her.

"Don't ever take this off." I said kissing her neck making her turn around and kiss me hard. She rubbed her tongue on my bottom lip making me open my mouth. She took over the kiss while I moved my hands down to her clothes taking them off one by one.

We both moaned into the kiss then she moved her hands from my neck to my shirt where she ripped it.

When did she get so aggressive?

She pushed me back to the counter stopping to take my clothes off.

"Room now." She demanded and I picked her up carrying her up the stairs to my room then laid her on the bed. I crawled on top of her and continued to kiss her while she moved her hands down my body.

Her hands got to my pussy where she began rubbing my clit slowly then fast.

"Fuck." I groaned getting lost in the pleasure. She slid two fingers in going in and out of me making me grind into her finger.

I started kissing and sucking on her nipples while she moaned.

"Mmm." She moaned then she hit my bundle of nerves making me clench around her and cum.

"O-ohhh." I moaned coming down from my high ready to make her feel like that.

I opened her legs and started kissing down her stomach until I was at her pussy. I french kissed her pussy making her moan louder and grab my hair.

"F-fuckkk" She moaned grinding her hips into my face and pushing my face into her pussy.

"Yess fuck this pussy daddy." She moaned pulling my hair harder.

"Mhm." I groaned .

"I'm finna cumm." She yelled throwing her head back.

"Hold that shit." I said opening my eyes to look up at her

"D-daddy I-I c-can't." She stuttered grinding her hips faster.

"Don't cum or else." I said then she came on my face.

Didn't she not hear me say or else?

"Ya ass is about to get it now." I said getting up wiping my face then going to dresser getting my strap. I turned back around to her while I put it on and I looked into her low eyes.

"You ready." I asked and she nodded like a five year old about to get some ice cream.

"Good good." I said walking to the bed pulling her to the end of the bed.

"turn over." I said and listened. Her ass was in the air and her back was arched.

What a pretty sight..

I rubbed it against her weeping lips.

"Hurry daddy." She moaned trying to look back at me.

I slapped her ass in response.

"You will wait until I'm ready." I said slapping it once again making it jiggle and her moan. I kept rubbing it and putting the tip in teasing her.

That's what you get for cumming when I said not to.

I slid in pushing it deep in there so she could feel it in her stomach.

"O-oh m-my g-goddddddd!" she moaned loudly throwing her ass back.

"who does this pussy belong too?" I asked beating it up while slapping her ass.

She didn't answer me so I reached up taking a handful of her hair pulling her back to look at me while I was above her.

"Who's does this pussy belong too?" I asked again while her eyes were rolling back and her mouth open.

"I-it b-belongs t-to y-youuu!" She screamed creaming my strap and I wasn't finished so I continued to beat it up.

"Better be." I said

Imma knock this pussy out like fight night. ;)

----------------------------------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED