6

Two days later...

Jay

"Lee do you want this tattoo or not?" I asked her because we was dead ass sitting in here with all my stuff ready to give her this tattoo and she's acting like a baby.

"I don't know babe." She said making me roll my eyes in annoyance.

"All you getting is a infinity sign and your grandmas name." I said she act like she's getting something big like I have on my arms.

"Just do it." She said then I started to do it on her wrist and of course she cried like a little girl.

"It's almost over babydoll." I said finishing the last part of her tattoo.

"It's finished." I said and she looked at it then smiled widely.

"I love it! Thank you baby." She said kissing me.

"You're welcome babydoll But you was really crying." I said laughing at how she was dead ass crying like a baby

"It's not funny." She said when I wrapped her wrist up and cleaned my area.

"Can we go home now? I need a nap." She said getting up and stretching

"Yeah." I replied grabbing my keys.

------------------------------

At home

"Princess you can't have mommy's bra" I said trying to grab it from her.

"this is too much." I mumbled to myself like why does she have to take our clothes like they belong to her or something.

I don't care about it no more it's Lee's bra anyway it ain't like she's going to be wearing them around me.

I walked to our room to see her all over the bed. Why does she have to sleep so wild?

"wake up." I said touching her shoulder

"Hmm?" She moaned then opened her eyes slowly.

"Princess has you're clothes and I tried to stop it but she ain't letting it go." I said when she sat up letting the covers fall off her body.

"You couldn't catch her? You know I ain't that fast and you faster than me. You probably let her keep it." She said then yawned.

"Give me one of your shirts please." she asked and I gave her the black one.

"What is it with you and my shirts?" I asked when she put it on.

"I don't know." She said walking out the room

-----------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED