11

Jace aka daddy

"Baby why do you have to walk around butt ass naked?" I said while groaning feeling myself grow horny.

"Is it bothering you?" She said with smirk. She's doing this on purpose today was our anniversary and she thought I forgot so she's doing everything in her power to tease me.

I nodded slowly and got up from my comfortable spot to walk behind her. She just don't what she just got herself into.

"Its bothering me a lot mamí." I whispered into her ear while grabbing her waist while she held on to the counter.

I slowly moved my hand to her honey spot and rubbed her clit slowly while she moaned looking out the window.

"Please go faster" she whimpered when I wouldn't speed up.

"What did I tell you about teasing me?" I said moving my fingers to her slit and slipped them in. I thrusted them in and out while she squeezed the kitchen counter.

Fuck baby

Go faster daddy

I'm finna cum PAPÍ

Her moans eventually turned into screams while I fucked her with my strap on the kitchen table.

I let her cum the last time and I slid out. I reached down and kissed her hard.

We ended the kiss and I whispered in her ear....

"Happy anniversary baby,"

-----☆------☆------☆-----☆-----☆

Zeon

I didn't want to act like this but they didn't have to kill my wife to be Tatum. I knew she was doing some bad shit but still they didn't need to kill her.

Now my babygirl has to grow up without her mother...

I know what I'm doing is reckless but I don't care..

"Jordan come here please" I called one of my team members.

"Yes mistress?" She said looking all daddyish in her all black.

"I need you to do something for me..."

------------------

To be continued

I'm sorry I've been gone 😕.