15

Jace

"So daddy?" Leone said when I locked the door twice and walked back into the living room.

"Yes babygirl?" I said standing behind the chair watching her while she sat on the couch with her legs opened.

"Come here." She asked while biting her lip. My lower lips dripped with anticipation and I was ready for her to do whatever she wanted to me. I was about to take whatever she gave me.

"I'm here mamí" I whispered against her lips. Her eyes basically eyefucked me and I shivered thinking about it. I always liked when she took over and fucked the shit outta me.

"Strip." She asked lowly and I smirked taking my hands up to my shirt pulling it up just a little for her to groan and lick her lips.

"Don't play with me baby," She said through gritted teeth. My smirk just grew wider and she rolled her eyes.

She ripped my shirt off me and pushed me against the counter. I groaned at movement and bit my lip, She down my neck until she got to my breast. She moved my sports bra up taking one nipple into her mouth making me sigh.

"You doing so good honey." I moaned running my fingers through her hair. I loved  how she ran her tongue over my nipple. She removed her tongue from my right nipple and moved to my left nipple making me drenched down there.

She started to kiss down my stomach letting her tongue roll over my tattoos, She unbuttoned my pants and stripped me out my boxers.

"Daddy sit on the counter" She asked me and I listened sitting on the counter with my leg spread open. She looked at me with dark eyes making me shiver and have my juices drip on the counter.  " I wonder if how ice will taste with your cum on it?" she said while smirking making me bit my lip ready for whatever she was going to do to me.

She stripped down to her bra and underwear before going to the freezer. She grabbed the ice box we had in there and came back over to me.  She put it right by my leg before gripping my thighs tightly and pulling me towards her. I felt her warm breath against my throbbing sex which made me moan loudly.

She ran her finger up my slit soaking up some of my cum that was there waiting for her to taste me. She took her fingers up to her mouth tasting it while moaning. Her eyes rolled back alittle at the taste of me.

"You taste so damn good baby." She said teasing me. One thing about Leone is that she will tease the fuck out of you until you beg her to fuck her. I was about to give her the satisfaction

"Baby fuck me, Make me cum over that pretty little mouth." I moaned and she smirked diving in making me arch my back.

"ahh babygirl," I moaned while her mouth closed around my throbbing clit and her fingers slid in. She thrusted her fingers making me arch my back deeper.

" I love feeling you tighten against my fingers darling." She said making me shake and the tears come out my eyes. She never stopped moving her sweet tongue and her fingers never stopped hitting my spot. I felt my high coming and I was working so hard for it.

"Pl-Please hon-ey!" I moaned louder and she stopped making me open my eyes.

"What the fuc- Ahh right there Love!" I moaned feeling the ice inside her mouth making  me cum so hard. The warmness of her mouth and the coldness of the ice had me diving off the cliff into her mouth.

"I love it honey!"I moaned while gripping her hair making her groan into my pussy.

---------------------------------------------

I'm back love