10

Jay aka daddy :)

"Mmm Fuck that feels good daddy," Leone moaned while I gave her a massage. I was working all the tension out of her body because she was tight around her neck and was complaining to me about it. 

"Baby harder...mmm" She moaned loudly this time when I pushed harder which was kinda turning me on. 

"Can you stop moaning so loudly?" I mumbled because if she did it again I was gonna give her something to moan about fr.

"I sorry, It just feels so good."She replied with her soft ass voice. She just got in from her meeting about her books. She is about to work on a sequel.. I got off her and laid beside her; She looked up at me with her big brown eyes which I adored..

"Why are you staring at me like that?" She asked me while looking at me also. 

"I can't look at you? " I said. It's just the fact what if one of us gets hurt because of this shit we dealing with. I don't understand why they still have a problem with us..

I just want to live my life, Marry my girlfriend, and have three kids...

"Baby are you okay? " She asked me which made me snap out of my thoughts.

"Mhmm yess," I said then pulled her face towards mine.

-------------------

Unknown

"Did they get the head?" I asked.

"Yes mistress," they said.

"Good," I replied then walked into the room where I kept all my weapons.

"Hello boys, Now Why did you let them kill my fiancé?" I asked picking up the machete.

"We told you we didn't know it was going to happen," They screamed at me even spitting some of the blood on me.

"Not a good answer"

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
To be continued
Thanks for reading
Lexx ❤