Chapter 9: Colossus's School for Salvaged Idiots

Your P.O.V

"I'm terribly sorry for your loss Wade, Y/N." Colussus looked up from the body bag and gave you a small nod of acknowledgment. You nodded back, following him. Colossus then turned back to Wade, watching his head smack against the stone stairs. "You're broken." You heard Wade groan from inside the bag. "Oh, God. I know that voice." "Wade?" You asked.
Colossus continued to drag the bag down the steps and you heard Wade cry out for a second before falling silent. "Wade?" You asked again but you were met with only silence. "Yo, I think you knocked him out." You said. Colossus didn't turn back. "Oh well. My mistake." He said nonchalantly. You narrowed your eyes, not in an angry manner, but more so to simply try decipher the metal man's attempt at sarcasm. "Oh snap Mr. Roboto got some sass!" You finally concluded. You couldn't see it but Colossus smiled slightly. "Indeed. Much like myself, there will be many things you discover here at Xavi-" You sighed. "Buddy, you were perfectly fine for 12 seconds. Let's just savor that moment ok?" Now it was Colossus turn to think for a moment. "Very well." He said finally. You nodded in approval. The guy was pretty uptight, both figuratively and literally, you only hoped that Wade would wake up soon. You weren't sure if you could handle being in this school very long on your own.

~ Three Days Later ~

Crosslegged, you sat and stared at Wade from across the coffee table as he mumbled. "Hearts in the right place. Heart's in the right- What does that mean?" Colussus walked beside the sofa Wade was laying on, his large figure towering high over you. "Take you mask off Wade." He critiqued. "I wish you said pants." Wade said, raising his voice to a more audible tone.   "You've been sleep for three days. I took the liberty of dressing you." Colossus continued, ignoring Wade's attempt at a joke.  "Y/N!" Wade looked over at you, betrayed. "You let this Lady Liberty dress me?" You shrugged. "What? I can't hang out with other people instead of dress you? Plus, 'Lady Liberty' was nice enough to let me practice using my mutation in their training facility."  You crossed your arms to match your legs. "If you hadn't BLOWN UP ALL OUR CASH then maybe we could of built a tiny facility in out apartment but OH WAIT IT"S ALSO BLOWN UP!  But nope!  You decided to blow yourself higher into the air than a pedophile's d*ck in a Boy Scout camp!"

Wade seemed to ignore your comment.  "Let's pay a game! It's called Adrien Broady or Adam Broady. Now close your eyes and open your mouth." "You don't need to be funny here." Colussus said. "We must talk. You need fresh start," Wade began to talk off his mask and your frown deepened. He seemed so defeated and it broke your heart. You knew you were as equal to blame over Vanessa's death but through the eyes of Wade, Vanessa was his fault ad it was his fault you were in pain.
"Oh!" Wade grimaced. "Such a glare!" His eyes squinted as he struggled to see with the sun in his eyes. "It's if I'm on stage at the Gaity!" Colussus ignored Wade's comments, instead, simply uncrossing his arms and leaning forward ever so slightly.

"With training you could be X-man." Wade's voice warbled for a second as he spoke. "You're wasting your time shiny Jesus. I'm not X-man material. "Understatement of the year!" You turned your head towards the door to see you new favorite power-couple in the doorway. There, Negasonic stood, arms crossed, stating judgmentally at Wade's pitiful form. Wade lifted his head ever so slightly, looking at the pink haired girl beside her with a questioning look on his face. Nega rolled her eyes and gestured to her. "Yukio, Wade. Wade, Yukio." Yukio gave a sparkling smile as she stared at your boyfriend. Lifting her hand, of which was intertwined with Nega's, she waved. Yukio then turned to you and gave a wave.

You couldn't help but smile. Ever since you had et her two days ago you were loving this girl. She was just what you needed to get cheered up. The two of you had already bonded over various animes and your shared admiration of Serena Williams.  "What in the f*ck knuckles is this?" "She's my girlfriend you intolerant sh*t." Nega said quickly, looking ready to fight Wade at a moment's notice. "Whoa! Pump the hate brakes Fox and Friends! I'm just surprised anyone would date you. Especially Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony." He said with a wink. Yukio's smile never faltered for a second. "I like this guy!" She said. Nega put up her hand. "Give him a chance." She said before turning back to Wade. "It's great seeing you like this!" Wade gave a half-forced chuckle. "Ha ha, yea." He said, waving his hand is dismissal. With that, Nega turned around and left the room, her girlfriend waving. "Bye Wade!" She said cheerfully.