Chapter 5: Attack of the Five Guys

Your P.O.V

Your ears rang as gunshots blasted all around you.  "F*ck!"  You cursed under your breath, pushing your face out of pile of cash.  Glaring up at the top of the hot tub, you saw flashes  as bullets flew over the top.  You tensed your muscles into a crouching position, waiting for your chance.

Sure enough, soon a masked figure became visable from over the hot tub's brim and you took your chance.  Launching yourself, you rammed into the masked attacker, knocking his gun out of this hand as the pair of you fell to the ground.  Quickly, you rolled on top of him, pushing your arms against his throat.  Reaching into your bathing suit top, you grabbed hold of a small gun.  Tearing it from in-between your breasts, you were about to shoot your attacker in the head.  However, before you could do so, the attacker reached for his gun, just within his arm's reach, and brought the back of it into your face, knocking you off of him.

Clutching your small gun tightly, you rolled out of the line of fire and took shelter behind the sofa.  "Where did you get that tiny thing?"  Wade yelled, glancing over at you and your small gun.  "Booby trap!!"  You yelled back, firing once at your attacker before taking shelter again.  You heard Wade grunt as he slammed one of the attackers into the kitchen counter.  "WHY THERE?!?  I MOTORBOAT THAT SH*T!!!"  Popping your head back up again, you fired again, hitting your attacker in the arm.  Jumping over the sofa, you fired once more, this time hitting one of the attackers who was busy with Wade, both their arms locked together in an attempt to overpower the other.  While your attacker was distracted, you threw your now empty gun into your attacker's face.  "We can talk about if after ok?!"  You said between breaths.

With his opponent weakened, Wade reached one arms behind him and grabbed a large pair of salad tongs and stabbed the fort half into his opponent's eye.  Before your attacker could recover from your gun throw, you tackled him, smashing his head with a nearby lamp.  Your attackers head moved in unison with the force, knocking his head to one side as his eyes closed.  Wiping the blood off your face that had sprayed up during the hit, you turned to see Wade finishing off his second attacker.  You looked to the window where the last attacker stood still, staring at the sight of two people in skimpy bathing suits beating up fully armored individuals.  "Dibs!"  You yelled, jumping off the lamp victim as you took off towards the final intruder.

With a swift movement, you performed a roundabout kick, hitting the man straight in the jaw.  Spit flew from the corner of his mouth, curving elegantly into a half-circle whilst falling to the floor.  The attacker's neck snapped and jerked into a rather disturbing position as he body finally hit the floor in a heap of limbs.  Panting, you turned to Wade.  "You ok?"  Wade said, raising the part of his skin that should of been his eyebrow.  You narrowed your eyes and walked up to him, smacking him lightly in the back of the head.  "You almost drowned me in dollar bills!  Granted, that's how I want to go out in the end... BUT NOT RIGHT NOW!"  You said, half teasing, half serious.

Wade pointed the cream cheese spreader, of which was in his hand, at you.  "And you better of not been thinking of throwing that!"  You continued.  "That's the cream cheese spreader used at my mother's third wedding!"  Suddenly, another man appeared in the doorway, one hand on a large gun, the other on the trigger.  "Sorry babe!"  Wade yelled as he moved his arms back to throw.  Seeing the attacker's grip on the trigger tighten, you focused your concentration on the bullets as they exited the gun.  Bullets sprayed across the kitchen and towards you and Wade as he watched the spreader fly.  You on the other hand, focused on the bullets, tearing their composition apart as they flew towards you and your man.  The bullets seemed to disintegrate in midair though you could still feel their presence in the space between the attacker and yourself.

Souring through the air, your mother's spreader hit the final attacker square in the eye and he let out a cry of pain, slamming his back heavily into the wall before slinking out the door.  "Should we go after him?"  Wade asked.  You shook your head.  "Nah no point."  Sighing heavily, you released the bullets and they reformed, falling to the floor harmlessly.  "You're getting better at that!"  Wade said, a hint of pride in his voice.  You accepted the compliment which a silent nod, turning to look at the newest mess to your apartment.  "You think Linda's cleaning service takes care of bodies too?"  You said, bending down to look at the lamp victim.

"I could call her but I feel like we may have to call Weasel for this one."  Wade said, kicking one of the bodies.  Your eyes widened with curiosity as you spotted a bit of white paper sticking out of the mouth of the dead man.  "What the-". You pulled the small paper out of his mouth.  "Was this in his mouth the whole time?"  Wade mumbled,  You unfolded the paper and let of a screech, backing away from the small paper in horror.  Wade quickly ran over to you, placing his hand over your shaking shoulder.  "Y/N!  Y/N?  You hurt?"  You shook your head and crawled weakly over to the photo, struggling to pick up the thin paper off the wooden floor. 

Wade reached down with you, covering your hand gently, but firmly, and helping you to push the photo into your hand.  "What is it?" Wade asked, voice more serious than you had heard in a long time.  You turned the photo around, exposing the picture to Wade who froze.  "They didn't..." He mumbled.  "W-" Wade looked around wildly at the men then at the door.  "Wade...". You said, lips suddenly dry.  He turned around the looked down at you as you looked up, fury in your eyes.  "Go get that son of the b*tch."  You said, tears running silently down your cheeks.  You lip trembled and Wade turned and glared out the window and, grabbing a katana from the umbrella basket, crashed through the window and down the street after the final attacker.

Meanwhile, you continued to shake, tears falling down onto your hand, the floor, and the picture of a dead Vanessa lying shot of the floor.

A/N: Hope you all enjoyed this chapter!  Finally we can see some parallels to the movie now huh?  I can't wait to write more next week!
~ <3 <3 ApocalypseRaccoon