Chapter 5: Hitch-Hiking

{Third Person POV}

"Levi! Wake Up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!"
Levi heard and loud and noisy voice shouted. He forced his eyes open only for him to see and Blurry person on top of him.

He blushed as he pushed Eren off.
"I'm up. What?" Levi groggily Said. "We were going Hiking!.. Or Hitch-Hiking!" Eren smiled. "Oh right...." Levi yawned. "What Time is it?" Levi asked. "Time to Go Hiking!" Eren shouted. "No. Seriously. What time is it?" Levi asked again. "Uhhhh... 8:00 AM right now." Eren Said. "Okay. See you in an Hour." Levi said as he collapsed back down on the Bed.

"WHAT! Nuuuu! Wake up Levi!" Eren got on top of Levi again.

"Okay! Just get off!" Levi irked as he threw Eren off him once more.

[Time Skip]

"So! We're are we going first?" Eren asked. "I'm going to My Friends House to Borrow some Gear. We're probably gonna go Camping." Levi shrugged. "Wow! Camping sounds fun!" Eren Said while walking besides Levi.

"No not really..." Levi muttered.

{Time Skip}

Levi and Eren eventually reached the House.
It was an Pretty Decent Sized House.

Levi got in front of the Porch and Rang the Doorbell.

"OI. It's me." Levi said with Boredom. The door opened to reaveal an Tall man.

"Oh! Levi. How's Life?"
"So Far So Boring, Furlan." Levi replied.
Furlan then noticed Eren. "Hm. Who's this?" He asked.

"Oh. Uh- I'm Eren!" Eren Said as he bowed politely. "Heh. Like this Kid. Anyway. What you come here for? You barely visit. Do you need something?" Furlan Asked. "You read my mind. Yeah. Just some camping Equipment." Levi simply replied.

"Ah Damn! I was hoping you could stick around longer but sure, come in. The supplies are in the Shed." Furlan stated as he stepped aside letting Eren and Levi in. Eren went in and saw the House. Decently 2 story with some room- But too much or too little. Just enough. The right amount. Picture frames only decorated the fireplace, everything else was the Wallpaper and other things such as cases, Mahogany Table, Hardwood Floor decorated with Soft rugs. The stairs were okay. But everything seemed so... Home-Ey.

Eren finished staring around and followed Levi. Levi then asked, "How's Isabel?"
Eren then looked shocked for an Second.
Please tell me that's not his girlfriend....
Eren hopes as he clenches his fist. "Her Job as an Combat teacher....
yeaaahhhh. She complains about the Brats who don't do anything." Furlan Said, shaking his head at the thought of Isabel..

"Did she get an Boyfriend yet? Last time I checked she kept ranting about, "Ughh! I'm too ugly to have an bf!" "I should just die in an hole if I don't have any seduction skills!" "Why!? Levi- Furlan! Do I look like an cheap Hooker!!!!" She would always ask so f*cking annoyingly." Levi sighed remembering Isabel's ranting of not dating.

Eren Just be listening to this, it made him happy of the fact Levi wasn't dating anyone. "Yeah. Haha. I guess. Well anyway, The Gear is in the back." Furlan stated. "Kay. Thanks. See ya man." Levi said casually as he went to the garage to probably get some things for the Hitch-Hiking thing.

[Later]

"Hey. Stick out your thumb." Levi said with an mundane tone of voice.
Eren did what he was told and stuck out his thumb while extending his arm into the driveway.
An Car pulled over. "Hey. Where ya' guys heading?" An Woman Asked. She was probably in her late 20's.
"We're heading to Colossal Mountain." Levi  said without an sh*t. "Well Gee, Ain't that far. Well It's not like it's gonna Kill me. But of course, Hop in Boys." She Said.