Chapter 4: Random Day Off Together

{Eren's POV}

I woke up..... Oh crap.... I had an Dream that.....

Oh my god
Oh my god
Oh my god
I need holy water....
And Bleach....

I had an dream that Levi.................
>\\\\\\\\\\<

I interrupted my thoughts as an headache throbbed through my head. "Ow." I groaned as I got out of bed.

{Third Person POV}

Levi who was fully dressed sleeping peacefully as if nothing ever happened..... Just an Certain event happened in his mind.........

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" An scream filled the entire house. It woke Levi up.

"What?! What happened!??!?" Levi shot out of Bed into the direction off the scream. Which was in an separate bathroom.
"Eren?" Levi asked.
"L-Levi.... Why the hell are there Marks on my Neck and Chest!!????!?" Eren Asked as he turned around.

SH*T! I forgot about that!!!
Should I tell him that an Hoe was try'na suck him? What the f*ck Do I do!??!?

"Uhhhh..... Sumhoewastryingtosuckyou." He Said Quickly.

"Wuh?" Eren Asked confused. "More slow." Eren Said.
"Some Hoe. Was tryyyyinnngggg... To SUCK you....." Levi awkwardly lied.

"How-when-Why?"

"She took of your shirt and did that, It happened yesterday when we went to party at the Fraternity House, and maybe she wanted an D*ck but ditched you because..... You have an Small one?" Levi awkwardly "explained".

"S-s-s-s-s-small one!?!!?!?? I'm not small! Am I?" Eren asked himself as he pulled his sweatpants to see his chili pepper.

"Probably wished your Chili Pepper was Bigger so it was more Spicy?" Levi smirked, leaning against the wall.

"W-what!?? No! I'm not small! I'm glad she didn't do anything anyway!" Eren yelled embarrassed.

"Hurry. I'll make some hangover soup." Levi Said.
"Wait.... How much did I drink?" Eren Asked.
"I dunno. I had to take an Massive Sh*t when you were drinking. So I only saw you takin' an Few shots.... But I'd never expect you to get that drunk... Oh right. Your drink was spiked." Levi Said. "Eh- What does that mean?" Eren Asked.

"It means someone put pills or drugs into your drink to make you weaker so they could take advantage of you." Levi explained.
"Huh?....... So...... Who was the Girl?" Eren Asked.

"It wasn't Sasha was it?" Eren Asked panicked. "No. She was filming an MeokBang? Mookbung?"
"Mukbang you mean?" Eren Asked.
"Oh yeah. That. Featuring Potatoes." Levi Said.

"Oh.... Why is she called Potato girl anyway?" Eren Asked.
"She snuck- Well more like Took without shame- an Potato In class on her first day to which she stole from the Cafeteria."

"Ohh..... ah crap.... My headache...." Eren grunted forgetting and Discarding the Matter with Sasha and her Potato obsession.
"I'll make that Hangover soup now." Levi Said as he went over to the kitchen to do what he planned on doing. Making Hangover soup.

"How did you know my Drink was spiked?"
"You moaned when I slapped you to get up."

"... W-what?? I did such thing?? That doesn't make me an Masochist does it!??"
"Yes. You did such thing, Eren... And in terms. It does mean you were an Masochist."