"I got curious for not--ah!"

Namjoon slipped inside the wall causing him to yell. His back hit a cold ground which got him back to his senses.

He quickly stood on his foot and looked around. He only saw one hall to follow so he did. It took him about one minute to actually see a door. Namjoon licked his lips and silently opened it.

He peeked and sees nothing but workout equipments. He raised his brow and opened the door wider, he looked around and went inside while closing the door.

He walked to the treadmill and placed his hand on it. No dust. He looked around and noticed dumbells were scattered in some corners of the room.

He grimace when he saw one part of the mirror  shattered into pieces. Then a question popped in his head.

"Demons workout?"

Namjoon asked himself. But what got Namjoon more curious about this room is that.. Who owns this room?

"How'd you find this room?!"

____________

"Jungkook? Why are we back in my world?"

Yoongi asked as Jungkook pulled his hand. Yoongi's remembers eating breakfast and then Jungkook pulling him to the room and then kissing him there.

"Why you ask? We are going to ask your parents for their permission to marry you. I was supposed to ask earlier but-"

"What the fuck, Jeon Jungkook?!"

Yoongi yelled as he retracted his hand away. Yoongi glared at Jungkook looking betrayed.

"Are you fucking serious? You want me to fucking meet up with my horrible parents?! Did you not listen to my past?!"

Yoongi shouted. Jungkook looked at Yoongi confused which got the human more pissed. Eyes starting to sting from keeping in his tears.

"Jeon Jungkook! Don't you care for me? Why the fuck are we going back into their hell hole?!"

Yoongi questioned with force. Jungkook walked closer to Yoongi and held him by the shoulders. His eyes boring into him.

"Baby, I didn't say your fake parents. I meant your real parents. I was going to say that I wanted to ask permission before I proposed, but I didn't know where they were sleeping. So, I wanted you to guide me there and ask them."

Jungkook explained as be wiped a tear slipping out from Yoongi's eyes. When he heard what Jungkook said he felt so relieved and he can't help but fall in love with him more.

"I-I thought y-you meant those ugly people.. I was so scared, Jungkook!"

Yoongi cried. Jungkook chuckled and cupped Yoongi's face to peck him on the lips.

"Baby, I would not even let them take a look at you."

"Okay.. I love you.."

Jungkook smiled and caressed Yoongi soft, pale cheek.

"I love you more."

Yoongi blushed and smiled. He held Jungkook's hand in his and started to walk from where his parents were buried. It was actually quite far so they had to take a transportation bus. Through the bus ride, Jungkook noticed some boys and girls looking at his baby.

He held him close and glared at the people looking. They all turned away feeling intimated by Jungkook's eyes. Yoongi knew and he can't help but giggle from his fianceé jealousy.

"Your cute for a demon King."

Yoongi whispered. Jungkook rolled his eyes and pinched Yoongi's nose.