"See you in heaven pop pop"

With that we hurried out the house before the cops came. We went home to our small apartment, on the news that day was pop pop's death.

After about a year , I buried the doll somewhere next to my apartment , but I never really remember where.

Flashback Over.

"I honestly don't have it "

"My grandfather would not like to hear those words ." Brad said .

I turned my head towards him "What?"

"I mean you should know my grandfather killed yours .Your grandfather and mines were rivals in the game , your grandfather was big competition , I mean who gonna want to buy drugs from a white man? They searched all over the house for money , his mistake he left a receipt for the doll and all" He laughed.

"Why are you in this situation then?" I asked.

"I mean when you transferred to my school , my grandfather thought it would be great for me to go out with you , and so I can get closer to the money."

I shook my head processing everything .

"Just leave me alone , I don't have it."

I got up slowly , as soon as he turned his back . I ran downstairs toward the kitchen, I grabbed the biggest knife we had and pulled it behind my back. I ran towards my mother's room but was stopped by a looming figure.

"You"

He laughed . "Yea , that ass was good last time I saw you , you know I couldn't get enough."

That white guy from the stupid party I went to with Jasmine , stood there. I quickly tried to make a run for it . but was stopped again by Brad.

He tried to grab me , so I did what I had to do . I stuck the knife in his face.

He screamed in agony , I backed away , but I accidently ran into that guy.

He quickly grabbed my arm , Brad just took the knife out of his face.

He already had a long , knife cut on his left cheek . So the cut I made on his right cheek , didn't really stand out.

"Let me go!" I tried to wiggle out of his arms.

There was a knock on the door. All our heads turned to the door.

I really hope it's not one of my family members or worse Jasmine , I wouldn't want anything to happen to her baby.

I don't know why but I started screaming as loud as I could.

The guy from the party grabbed me and put his stank hands over my mouth.

"Drag her behind the kitchen wall ,Ryan, I got this" Brad said.

He looked out the window. Then smirked at me.

"No , no , no , no " I thought in my head i knew EXACTLY who it was.

MACEON P.O.V:

I knocked on Asia's door , I thought she knew I was gonna pick her up today.

This white boy , with 2 long cuts on his face opened the door.

"Who are you?" I automatically asked.

"Asia's boyfriend , what bout you?"

"Um tell Asia lose my number , ight?"I said mad as hell.

"I could do that"With that he slammed the door.

I drove over to Javarious warehouse.

"Wassup Mace?" Javarious greeted.