Chapter 27

Chapter dedicated to @haitiansrock just because :D

ASIA P.O.V:

"I'm so tired ma."

"I know you are baby , but I need to talk to you seriously."She grabbed my hand and rubbed it soothingly.

"I'm so sorry about everything, I-" Tears gathered in my eyes, as I tried to speak.

"I know , but I want you to enjoy your teen life . I don't want you to go through what I went through. When you conceive the baby, I'll take care of the baby for you. I want you to go to college , and when the time is truly right , settle down and then start a family."

"I can't do that to you, I-" She interrupted me , yet again.

"If you don't do this , Asia you will honestly disappoint me. I do not want you to turn out like me. At all. Just think about it baby" She kissed my forehead, before walking out the door.

Chyna walked in a moment after my mother walked out.

"You must be happy."

"What?" I asked .

"I had to raise India by myself, yet when you get pregnant , your mom is quick to take your responsibilities away."

"She's your mom too, and because she cares about me , I never once told her to take care of my baby"I informed her.

"Nah, she's your mom. She obviously doesn't care about me, not once did she ask to take care of India for me, but even if she did I wouldn't accept. But still."

"But still what?"

"Your spoiled, ignorant , and very very stupid. No one wants to tell you this but I will. You don't know how good you have it! yet you walk around carelessly acting as if what you do doesn't affect anyone around you!"

"When did my actions ever affect anyone around me?" I rolled my eyes at her stupidity.

"When you got pregnant it affected mom, and maceon. When you cheated on Maceon it affected maceon , and javarious. When you carelessly went out with whoever you went out with and got shot, you affected mom the most."

I didn't know what to say so I didn't say anything at all.

She just looked at me , and laughed. "I'm out of this bitch, fuck yall." She walked out leaving me to my thoughts. I fell into a deep sleep as the medicine kicked in.

I woke up with a nagging pain in my left shoulder, leg, and especially in my stomach. I tried to sit up. but it was unbearable, and I eventually eased back down.

Snores filled the room, and I immediately snapped my head in the direction of the sound.

A man was laid up in the chair next to the window.His chest slowly went up and down. He looked peaceful, and that upsetted me. What was this stranger doing in my room?

My eyes roamed around the room, looking for someone familiar my mom, sister, even India. But my eyes landed on the strange man... again.

He began to stir in his sleep which scared me . What if he woke up? What would he do to me? I noticed his .45 securely strapped in his waist, my heart quickened.He slowly woke up, and acknowledged me.