Chapter 3

ASIA POV:

I walked up the white and pink 2 story house , in the middle of the hood . I dug in my bag for my keys.

I quickly unlocked the door , and was about to walk in.

"WAIT!" Maceon yelled.

I turned around and rolled my eyes ."What?"

"We having a little barbecue at my nigga's house on Friday" He said.

"And that deals with me because?...." I asked acting like a straight bitch.

He rubbed his hair , and took a deep breath indicating he could not handle my attitude .

"It deals with you because I want you and that smart ass mouth of yours to come"

"I ain't going to no party, where I don't know nobody!" I exclaimed.

"You know me" He said thinking he won the argument.

"Barely" I shot back .

"Barely is enough for me , i'll text you tonight" he said.

"Don't bother , cause I ain't g---" before I could get my sentence out , he drove off leaving a trail of smoke behind him.

I shooke my head in annoyance and opened the door.

I walked in and locked the door behind me , you can't trust these people in this area.

As I moved further into the house I heard familiar voices .

"Mommmaa!!"I yelled.

"In the Kitchen!" she yelled back.

I moved my body rapidly toward the kitchen eager to know who was there .

I approached the kitchen , and ran toward my mom .

My mom had a light tan complexion kind of like mine , but lighter.

She had big brown eyes , and thick pink lips. She had perfect white teeth , and deep dimples , her long brown hair reached her butt. She was my twin.

My mom had me at only 13 years old , she is now 28.

I sat on my moms lap and gave her a kiss on the cheek. I rested my head on her shoulder , and waited for her to ask me about my day and cradle me like she always did . But she didn't and her body was tensed.

Someone cleared their throat.

I turned around to see Aunt Kara, Aunt Kara is my mom's oldest sister .