Chapter 2

~ASIA POV~

He kept staring at me all through class.I fought back the urge to look at him , as he burned a hole in my side by his stare.

"NO.NO.NO THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT HE WANTS YOUR ATTENTION!"I told my self as I stayed staring straight ahead.

'WHACK!'A freaking paper ball was sent flying to my head. I grabbed the paper and looked around the room at who wanted to be cursed the fuck out on this beautiful first day. Every ones head was looking at the teacher or sleeping or on their phones.

I threw the paper in the trash can not even bothering to read it.

'WHACK'Another paper ball was sent perfectly to hit my head. I looked around the room this time furious as hell . Until my eyes landed on 'HIM'.

"Shit"I think in my head as he stares at me and I stare at him .

He then motions for me to read the paper.

I act like I didn't know what he was talking about.

I flashed him a puzzled look.

" Read the paper" He mouthed.

The confused look stayed on my face.

"Read the paper " He whispered.

" What" I mouthed .

"Read the paper " He yelled.

We quickly ducked our heads into our books, as everyone stares to the back of the room.

The teacher just kept on teaching.

Then the class went back to their business.

He looked at me , and I sighed.

I began to open the paper ball.

"My name is Maceon , but you can call me babe :) , now was your name ma? or should I just call you my girl? Nah let me stop , I know a girl as fine as you already has a dude . :)"

I looked at the note , then smirked .

Typical , he thinks he can get me just like that.

I tore a piece of paper out of my notebook.

I wrote my name since the teacher , publicly said my name.

"My name is Asia , but you can call me Asia . I'm single because no man lives up to my standards."

I balled it up and threw at his face. He tried to catch it but it was an epic fail .

He read the note then tore a piece of paper , then wrote on in , then threw at my head.

I caught it then read it.

"Whats your number ? , maybe we can chill sometime.Ill be above your standards."

I laughed on the inside , when boys say 'maybe we can chill' it means he wants to fuck you, and there's no way in hell , he was gonna get Asia Carters cookies.

"I don't think I will ever 'chill' with you my nigga. give me your number, shit ion know you like that."

I balled it up then threw it at em . This time he actually caught it.