Chapter 14

ASIA P.O.V:

"How'd you find me?"

There He stood with his tall white frame , and his neat brown hair tousled a little.

He laughed "Come on now , you know you can't hide from me babygirl"

He began walking towards me in slow strides, every step he took , i would back away.

"What do you want with me , Brad?"

"You.., I want you Asia"

Brad was my ex. At my old school , he was popular, rich , and all the girls wanted him , but he wanted me , and that made me feel special. We dated for a few months , but his ass went crazy. He was popping anti-depressant pills left and right, he was becoming controlling , and just so fucking crazy.Then one day at his crib he tried to get in with me , but I wasn't having that, he hit me , and tried to rape me . I left just to get away from him , but unfortunately here he is.

"Why can't you leave me alone, and let me be?"

He began running his hands through my hair " I ask myself that all the time"

I slapped his hand away from my hair.He yanked my hair down.

I clenched my teeth. "Just leave me alone , I don't have what you really want!"

"You have you? don't you" He grinned.

JASMINE P.O.V:

"You ready?" My aunty asked popping her head through the door.

I nodded, as I grabbed Kayden's bag, and his carseat.

I handed Kayden to my aunt, and locked the door. I walked into the car.

"Where Katrina at?" My aunt said gesturing towards Kayden.

"She left to go to the club 3 days ago!"

My aunt just shook her head. "Anyways you're coming home today "

"What about Kayden? I can't leave him by himself!"

"He can come with , so how's the parenting life?" She asked.

"Huh? I ain't had my baby yet aunty?"

"I mean with Kayden , he's kinda preparing you for the 24/7 real thing."She said.

"I never thought of it that way , but I guess."

"How is it going?"She asked.

"He wouldn't go to sleep last night" I looked at a sleeping Kayden "He insisted on watching a whole bunch of cartoons, then playing his game !"

She laughed as we pulled up to the doctor's.

We signed a whole bunch of paperwork then waited in the waiting room. When they called my name, I turned to my auntie.

"No disrespect , but uh.,, I wanna go alone." I said.

She nodded and sat with Kayden.

I mean I heard at the doctors they be making you go naked and all that , and I don't wanna be naked in front of my auntie!

I was taken to a Small room then asked to change into a paper gown, I did as I was told.

this tall lady , with nice brown skin , and frizzy brown hair popped into the room. She had a big smile.

"Hello , i'm Dr.Holly, and you must be Jasmin"

I instantly relaxed a little , knowing at least the doctor was nice.

She asked me a few questions , and finished up with the examination.

She left me in the room , so I could change back into my regular clothes.