I followed her into her office , and settled into a comfy chair.

"When did you find out your pregnant?"She asked.

"I don't know , about a month and few weeks?"

She nodded. "Does your parents know?"

I nodded.

"Are they okay with it or..?"

"I live with my aunty now , so I guess their not okay with it." I said .

She handed me a whole bunch of pamphlets.

"What are these for?" I asked flipping through them.

"Well , mostly basics things you need to know , but most importantly is food ." She looked me in the eye " That means no fried chicken , many kinds of fish , and not to much salt ."

My heart skipped a beat . " For nine months , I have to throw all the foods I love?"

"No, you don't have to but for the baby's sake , stay clear of these , you can have a bite from time to time but don't make it a habit."

I nodded . "Okay, but why have I been throwing up constantly and I feel nausea?"

"Because your body is physically changing , for your little one." She said.

We talked for a few minutes , then I reunited with my aunt and Kayden.

I handed her the pamphlets , and led Kayden to the car.

"I don't know if I can do this." I wailed.

"Why?"

"No salt, no fried chicken !" I whined.

She rolled her eyes . "You'll survive."

I sighed and looked out the window . "Sure I will."

ASIA P.O.V:

As soon as he said that , I knew exactly what he meant.

"The doll Asia , where is it?" He asked.

I closed my eyes , thinking about that horrible night.

Flashback.

My grandfather use to be in the drug game, he was a huge dealer, he was known all over NY, and he started letting his niggas sell from South Bronx, Harlem , and even Brooklyn. He had billions, and niggas knew it. He knew niggas was plotting to kill him. So he made a customized doll that looked exactly like me , and put all his money in it . He gave me the doll when I was 10 years old . He never told me that it had money in it .

When I was about 12, me and my mom was at my granddad house. We were laughing and having a good time, but then we heard men coming in the house. HIS OWN TEAM.

Grandad looked at me . "Take care of lil Asia for me , and when your older ,bust that shit open"

He smiled like he wasn't about to die. My mom pulled me to one of the closets,then pulled me on her lap and shushed me.

"But Grandpa?"I whispered.

She didn't say anything as a tear rolled down her eyes, and she pulled me close.

I heard grandpop say something , then I heard 3 solid bullets. My mom winced and covered my ears.I wrapped my arms around her , as I heard people slashing at stuff.

After about an hour, we got out the closet, the whole house was messed up,things were torn, and in the middle of it all was my grandfather, his lifeless body just laid there. My mom got our things.