beds.

»a/n: this book might be ending soon : ( 

                                                                                                 ♥

after reaching the hospital, i had met you. you stared at me while fidgeting, pulling down the hem of a bland, stereotypical, hospital gown. how people said when you meet someone, you'd instantly who you're going to be close friends with? the ones that will always have your back? the ones that stay the longest? i wish i'd have paid more attention to that. i simply glanced at you with tired, droopy, eyes that built walls around me, fending off anyone who tried to approach me that night. hurriedly, i threw the stacks of papers with messy inked scribbles written over to a nurse who awkwardly thanked me with cautious eyes. dragging my feet to hoseok's little apartment, i laid in bed for a few minutes, my body telling me to shower to rid the rain stench while my mind was screaming at me to dissolve into the blankets. after a long debate, i stretched my arms, letting out a groan. i took off my clothing and threw it lazily somewhere near the white bucket. i opened the glass plane with a click, slowly i invaded the waterworks with my right arm, it didn't take long before the liquid started to warm up and leave puffs of moisture on the mirrors, the bottoms of the faucet started collecting beads of water from the built up water. i stepped in, my muscles tenses as the splattered droplets attacked my body harshly. i took a small amount of pink-ish matter into my palm, messaging like and rubbed it onto my chest, then the rest of me. i blinked a couple before looking for the hair product. it was nowhere to be found, i opened the class plane, scanning the general area for anything with a picture of a smiling lady with long locks of brown. i stepped onto the fuzzy mat on the ground, the cool hair hit my skin, sending bumps all over. subconsciously, teeth began gritting down and random fidgets began, sending me a sign to hurry. after what seemed like years,  the hair product was discovered in a cabinet. after the chemical mixture had cleansed my hair, i stepped out of the shower, i was prepared for another wave of icy wind from the north when it had been switched out for heaters that blow dried my body. i wiped the mirror, looking at the knots in my wet hair, i sharked my head vigorously, untangling, and parting the brown gift from my parents. i grabbed a white tee with boxers, putting them on and jumped onto the bed as the dark shadows seeped in, not bothering to put on blankets, my eyelids began to shut like curtains. the dark scared and confronted many. i had a dream that night, the sharp shadows once filling my monochrome world, cast by metallic blinds started to fade away, diluted by the onset of the warm daylight. it was like a bed, it brought me comfort and serenity, it was warm. little did i know, the warm light would be a someone who had the warmest hands. covering me like a blanket in the bed.