hospitals.

♥

the rain was still pouring and my clothes stuck to me like glue. being drenched, however, it didn't bother me. the little beads of water stuck to the plants around the airport. the once vibrate colors were fogged up by the built-up moisture in the air. soil where the plants held place was nearly submerged portraying it as a little pond, the only thing missing was orange-black colored koi in those old japanese movies i had seen as a kid. chilly air wrapped itself around my body, engulfing it in a suffocating grip. i checked my phone at the time, it had been at least two hours now. what was suppose to be panicking yet the melodic lyrics was calming my soul and the rain only made it more melancholy. if anything, i'd rather cry on the spot instead of being all jittery. i walked back and saw a fuzzy yellow-white light in the distance coming closer. with little hope of my driver coming any time soon, my body simply sits down almost like it's muscle memory to not do anything which is probably right. the black car comes to a stop in front of me. the windows had liquid crystals splattered, making it hard to identify the driver. "hey! i'm hoseok!" finally my driver had arrived after what seemed like two years, which in reality was only two hours. taking out my ear plugs, the calming mood instantly changes from an old 90s movie to an invading thunder-filled, mysterious yet intruding vibe. the rain was silent, yet the all the little sounds of it hitting objects had gathered and had ruined my mood. maybe a little part of me had wanted hoseok to be late."hey. i'm yoongi." i speak while glaring unintentionally. hoseok got out and helped place my old obsidian-colored luggage with a faded grey spade pattern in the back trunk. muttering a quiet thank you, i get in the front seat, having a strong grip on the wheel. with a confused look he turns to me and speaks. before he even gets a chance to open his mouth, i stop him. "i'm going to drop my stuff off at the hospital. i've got important files that need to be delivered." the word 'important' had shut him up instantly. in the blink of an eye, hoseok had hastily sat himself down. "let's go." he mutters and i take a breath of the warm conditioned air, the muscles which were once tensed up, the little bumps on my skin slowly rest and before i know it i was back into a slightly happy vibe. i wished i had let hoseok drive. i wished i had never met you at the hospital. i wished i never went to that hopsital at all, because i would meet you, jimin.