countries.

♥

still waiting for hoseok to come pick me up. my roommate sure likes to take his sweet time, it's been a whole 30 minutes now. i pick up my earbuds and place them in my right ear. i go to my playlists and click upon my 'rm album.' being my favorite rapper, his words are spoken so quickly yet so fluently, it truly amazes me. it wraps you like and entangles you, leaving you speechless and in awe. i still cannot believe i am now in the united states, it's so unreal. once again, i started looking around this place, before i knew it i was up and walking around the rain puddles. although the soft fog and rain sprinkles made the area look ethereal and gossamer, the water droplets that were crafted by the gods hissed and swished, shredding the ground into collars of steam. increasing in intensity, the rain that seemed to be only droplets fell even harsher, soaking the floor and purging the earth of any remaining dryness. the incessant rain swelled up the little cracks on the road so when cars drove by, the passerby's clothing would be attacked. the concrete had splattered plants and other trashes on it. being covered in a veil of turned peat-brown as the dirt collected from the little gardens around the airport had been shaken up by the wind. my black boots stepping in puddles had dirtied it up but the music in my ear just seemed to tune everything out. the sound of the rain no matter how evil it may had seemed that day, it was still my comfort, it was delicate, it was gentle and sweet like honey, and it only lasted a few days at most. it was like you, if only you weren't soft and gentle, if only you weren't like my comfort, why did you have to leave so soon. fate had me travel countries for you, why couldn't you stay a little more.