cities.

»a/n: we're almost to 100 reads :( tysm everyone!!

                                                                                               ♥

feeling vibrations through the air, i took out an earbud. what assumed to be a flight attendant spoke, there was a quick frizz before the stranger spoke,"ladies and gentlemen, we will now start our descent, please make sure your belongings are upright. please ensure that your seat belts are securely fastened. all carry-on luggage must be placed below the seats in front of you or in the overhead bins. thank you." some passengers began to move their bags around, shuffling them and pushing them, making sound much to my distaste. i shoved the earbud back in, a soft smile creeping onto my face as music began to flow through my whole body. it wasn't long before i was once again disturbed. "dear customer, our crew here is glad you are comfortable with our seating, however, we have arrived to the airport already." the lady showed a forced smile, clearly wanting me to leave. "sorry." i replied as i dragged my luggage out. i sat outside waiting for a man going by the name of hoseok. knowing nothing of this man, he became my roommate that will pick me up at the dead of night. i sneezed, rubbing my nose which was probably as red as rudolph by now. the freezing fog wrapped around my body like a blanket, each breath was irritating, what seemed to be your typical sights of the street became mysterious, like there were monsters hiding, looming out at me in their whitened haze. the atmosphere shrouding everything in a thick white veil, consuming sounds of nearly inaudible cars. the warm headlights flickering and flashing as if life was being taken away. i wished the light would've stayed a little longer, however, the light just had to be stolen from me.