PART THREE

After being expelled from Hogwarts, Crystal tries her best to not let it get to her and muster the courage to learn what might help her with a dark future. A dark future that does not have to be that way.

She received private schooling meant to complete the last year of school she lacked, she learned to control her magic better with the help of her strict, yet caring tutor, Makeba, an adult woman who completed her studies in Uagadou.

Crystal resumed her life, trying to keep the best of both worlds. While training and studying with Makeba, she enrolled herself in a Chemistry Studies class, hoping to pursue a path as Chemist in the muggle world, if needed.

But Hogwarts didn't forget her supposed danger and the attacks near the school. Protection at the school got reinforced to try and ensure no harm would come to them. Even if there was a red eyed man that roamed around every once in a while.

The Marauders finished their school year and graduated. Crystal heard from Alice that Regulus showed up and was fine, but Loretta and Balthazar never did.

And now she had just gotten the news that she had been invited to a wonderful, grand occasion.

James and Lily were getting married.

~*~*~*~*~

~some characters of this part

Walburga Black

Orion Black

Kreacher

Laila Bell

Makeba Igwe

Tom, the Red-Eyed Stranger

And we continue.