Nothing to Do

The day went on with a quick pace and you didn't even notice how morning turned into midday, turned to evening, turned to night. Between trying to keep Alois and Ciel from fighting: which was never good because as you quickly learned: when Alois and Ciel fight- so do Claude and Sebastian and when Claude and Sebastian fight, it's always very physical. Not the good kind of physical though, if you know what I mean. You thought to yourself, wiggling your eyebrows internally, and then you mentally slap yourself because you realize how pervy your last thought was. All in all between trying to not be smothered in Grell's overbearing hugs or not get incinerated under Claude's intense stare or keep your home intact: let's just say you were fairly occupied.

By the end of the day, all you had the strength for was to lie on the floor while facing the ceiling as Undertaker chased Ciel around the room for whatever reason: you were too tired to question anything at this point. At that moment you wondered how everything in your life led to you being where you were: on the floor, staring at the ceiling, with strange men who were actually your cats who were initially men.

"My lady, are you quite alright? You look ill." Sebastian had questioned you as he leaned down on one knee to bring a hand to your forehead, which you skillfully slapped away.

"I'm fine, it's just that it's hard to keep track of all of you. You are all very... energetic." You said trying not to use words like 'stupid' and 'juvenile' and 'oh my god what is Alois doing to my curtains!'

"Do not clump me into a group with all of these incompetent idiots. I have behaved myself as a model guest in your abode (Y/n)"
Sebastian's face crumpled a bit as if he had taken a a sizable bite out of a lemon at the entrance of William into the scene. You turned your head to the side seeing Williams impeccably clean shoes enter your area of view as his voice came from right above you.
"Now,get off of the floor and do something productive."

"I can't." You respond flatly

"You can't do something productive or you can't get off of the floor?" William asks cocking one of his eyebrows

"I cannot do something without my computer and a few hours ago I was trying to show Undertaker something online and now he has taken hold of my computer and is watching videos of people falling."

Right on cue hysterical laughter sounded from a distant part of your house as you groaned and William and Sebastian both sighed in annoyance.

"And besides it's not like I can do anything around the house, Sebastian and Claude won't let me." You continued, shooting Sebastian a small glare as you crossed your arms over your chest.

"I apologize my lady, I just don't see why a beautiful fragile being like you would ever want to subject yourself to difficult housework." Sebastian spoke, his voice quiet and persuasive as he reached out his gloved hand again to trace the side of your face and peer into your eyes. You, being a person who was both oblivious and inexperienced in love, just sort of froze. It seemed in that moment impossible to break the eye contact between you and Sebastian. Your face began to flush and the corners of his mouth lifted up into a soft smile, unlike the smirks you had seen from him before.

An uncomfortable and angry cough could be heard from above you two breaking you out of your momentum. After realizing what just happened you quickly looked down, getting to your feet and dusting yourself off.

"Now if you don't mind (Y/n) where can I get another book?"

"Oh um... there is some in my room."

"Would you kindly show me what you have to offer." William said, as you prepare to take his outstretched hand just to be stopped by Sebastian.

"I am so sorry William, but my kitten is going to help me cook dinner, since she wanted to help around the house. Besides you are an independent guy who can do without help, is that wrong?"
Sebastian spoke in a sugarcoated tone as he led you away into the kitchen under Williams fiery glare.